wisp

wisp

Oct 19, 2023
I will soon be 26 years old, 26 years without a partner, without a job, without a car. I live with my mother who has cancer and is the only one who brings money home, then there is my father who is nowhere to work (forever) and also my brother without a job.
Unfortunately, I live in a city where there is no job opportunity, where to get by you have to deal, rob, live the life of a criminal. I, unfortunately, was born into a decent family and I don't have the proper mindset to make this kind of life.
I would have liked to simply start working after school, like in any civilized country but that is not the case.
I don't want to end up either in jail or under the bridge begging for drugs.

I spend my days on my bed not doing shit, I look like a sick person in a vegetative state and yet I am perfectly healthy.
There is no future, here you get paid 10/15€ a day for 10h of work (if you are lucky and find work)...you can't pay for anything.

I am confused, because I have come to such a realization that 26 years without work, without money, my fate is sealed. My intention is not to kill myself, but I don't see any solution for how long my mother will die of cancer.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Immensevoid, Tears in Rain, nopointinlivingg and 5 others
dreamingofrest

dreamingofrest

so, so tired
Nov 7, 2023
I am so sorry that you're in these circumstances right now, I can't imagine how hard this is for you and your family.

• Hugs
Reactions: wisp