settheory

settheory

Bundle of perceptions
Jul 29, 2021
A while ago she abused her cat. For context, several months ago that cat was bitten or scratched by another cat. That left a bad wound on her back. The wound seems to be healed by now, but the cat still avoids being touched on her back. So my mother "brushed" the cat. The cat was screaming very loudly, and it was obvious that the cat hurt a lot. During the "brushing" (or whatever the fuck she calls "brushing"), she said weird and sadistic things, with a weird intonation. She said "it doesn't hurt" and "you will be beautiful". The rest i cannot remember. After that she said "what an angry woman you are" and "what a tragedy". When father returned home, she said "go and complain, my girl, go and complain". All of that was said an a mocking, ironic tone. This is not the first time she did such thing to her. She also owned several pets through her lifetime, most were abused by her.
It is very similar to how she treated me in childhood. She hurt me regularly, said it doesn't hurt, that i'm pretending, mocked my pain, said that it was for my good. Scolded me for moaning in pain, for or for just cringing my face in pain even when i uttered no sound, humiliated me for that.

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
  • Hugs
Reactions: StolenLife, watchingthewheels, not-2-b-the-answer and 10 others
Zhendou

Zhendou

Alive
Sep 17, 2022
She is a Psychopath, no wonder why you want to CTB. Go no contact.

• Aww..
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, lonelygirl111 and Rational man
lonelygirl111

lonelygirl111

i don’t know what i’m doing anymore
Sep 20, 2022
your mom sounds really sick. it's not normal to treat children or animals like that and i'm sorry that you have to live like this with her causing you pain. abuse like this causes so much pain.

• Aww..
Reactions: Rational man and Zhendou
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
A disturbing story to read. People in UK can now be jailed for some forms of animal abuse and they do get jailed. How awful for you.

Reactions: Zhendou
A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
You have no idea how angry this story makes me. I grew up having a dog, but got a cat in my late teens. Animal abusers deserve to get fucking lynched.

• Aww..
Reactions: Rational man and Zhendou
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
My mom abused me. I can remember sometimes she kicked me when I was a child. The same wiith our cat. I think the cat had a tormentig life. Sometimes I have the feeling that I now know how our cat must have felt. The cat was attacked from other cats. I was bullied from other teenagers. There are some other parallels. My mom fattened me a lot. The same with some of our pets. I assume most of them died in agony. The same will probably happen to me.

How I ironic? I don't ever want to have any pets anymore. I have a guilty conscience I should have shielded them better. But I was a child and could not even protect myself. I get sad when thinking about it.

• Aww..
Reactions: Rational man, rationaltake and Zhendou
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
A while ago she abused her cat. For context, several months ago that cat was bitten or scratched by another cat. That left a bad wound on her back. The wound seems to be healed by now, but the cat still avoids being touched on her back. So my mother "brushed" the cat. The cat was screaming very loudly, and it was obvious that the cat hurt a lot. During the "brushing" (or whatever the fuck she calls "brushing"), she said weird and sadistic things, with a weird intonation. She said "it doesn't hurt" and "you will be beautiful". The rest i cannot remember. After that she said "what an angry woman you are" and "what a tragedy". When father returned home, she said "go and complain, my girl, go and complain". All of that was said an a mocking, ironic tone. This is not the first time she did such thing to her. She also owned several pets through her lifetime, most were abused by her.
It is very similar to how she treated me in childhood. She hurt me regularly, said it doesn't hurt, that i'm pretending, mocked my pain, said that it was for my good. Scolded me for moaning in pain, for or for just cringing my face in pain even when i uttered no sound, humiliated me for that.

Sometimes, not even the prospect of hell is bad enough for certain people. I'm glad that you got past that experience, and I feel sorry for those poor cats.

Do you know or believe that your mother was also abused as a child..? That could be the cause of this situation, but that's just a guess.

• Aww..
Reactions: Rational man
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Some people can certainly be very cruel and the way that many people behave and treat others just makes me want to leave this world even more. It's horrible how humans can create so much suffering.

• Aww..
Reactions: ctdj and Rational man
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Fuck.... It's terrible. I read your message and I already felt bad. Causing pain to animals is the reason that comes first for me, the reason why I want to leave the world, because I cannot save the world from malice and mistakes, diseases of the mind. I cannot express in words how sorry I am that you are in such a family. I can't even imagine how you live in such a family. This is a horror movie. One of the creepiest. I hurt a lot for you. It drives me crazy thinking about how you live ..... Tell me, is your dad the same as your mom? Or does he pity the animals? Fuck, why do people with brain diseases give birth. Why..