S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
But I have to do this man, and it's quite short. Clock is ticking.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: DivineMedicus, KleinerWolf, Deleted member 4993 and 10 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
It could be your mom, your girlfriend/boyfriend, etc but in the end, the decision is up to you.
I understand how you're feeling because something like that is happening with my dad. I can't exit this world for now.

• Hugs
Reactions: DivineMedicus, Deleted member 4993, puppy9 and 7 others
C

cazwiz

Feb 25, 2020
Lucky you. Mine didn't give a rat's ass when I told her was high risk and had made past attempts.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Starchaser, Mixo and 5 others
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Same here and it's literally the only reason I'm still alive/trying to live. Having a loving parent can be a blessing and a curse. I understand people might think the grass is greener on other side but the pain of knowing I'll essentially kill my mom has kept me here in limbo because simply having a loving parent isn't enough to stay alive.

• Hugs
Reactions: DivineMedicus, Deleted member 4993, death137 and 5 others
J

JackieInTheBox

Sep 24, 2020
My mom would tell me the same thing. I would still do it. I just see it as guilt tripping me. How would it be fair for me to watch her die but not vise versa?

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Mixo, death137 and 3 others
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Is she telling you how much she loves you?
It sounds like she may be.

Reactions: KleinerWolf
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
same here...but i cant stand this torment any longer. this situation is hell. feel you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, death137 and Mr2005
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
It could be your mom, your girlfriend/boyfriend, etc but in the end, the decision is up to you.
I understand how you're feeling because something like that is happening with my dad. I can't exit this world for now.
Same. I'm staying for my family. I would have ctbed months ago if it wasn't because of that. But I feel suicidal most of time I'm awake.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, death137, sadworld and 1 other person
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Same. It's not my mum though it's my girlfriend. I just can't do it to her even though the only reason I'm awake now is because I can't sleep. I'm in absolute hell and there isn't anything she or anyone else can do about it.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and death137
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Same here. I'm her world but I need to suicide. I was also my father favorite when he was alive.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Deleted member 4993
Starchaser

Starchaser

Student
Oct 8, 2019
I'm scared to tell mom that I'm suicidal, we already have a bunch of problems to face in home and she went through a lot in life... So, saying her son is sick and depressed would make things worst, imo.
Also I think it's a consensus that when we kill ourselves, we are killing the people which cares and love us too, which is the hardest part.
I can achieve piece thinking on CTB, but the reaction of parents & loved ones with that, always kills me inside and keeps me insecure to do what I gotta do.

We are essentially killing people we love when we kill ourselves, this is an harsh reality.

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
My dad said this too; same dad who said "just do it then" when I told him I was suicidal. My mom also agrees I should just kill myself (even though she thinks it's just a bluff), but she never said she can't live without me or anything similar.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: grungeCat and Starchaser
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
hey, hope your doing well.

i feel like were in similar situations tbh. like if i didnt have my mom, i know for a fact i would've jumped off the bridge right next to my house.

it makes me wonder when my mom does pass, how quick i'll go through with ctbing then cause i'll have nothing to hold me back.

the only reason i hadn't done it yet was mainly cause of support and livability issues with her if i were to leave. but with my siblings growing up and doing great, i do believe it'll easier to leave now than before.

its definitely a tough decision. but you'll know when the times right and honestly, the things holding you back now wont matter anymore when you've reached your breaking point, which is scary.

i wish you the best of luck with whatever decision you choose to make.

take care.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf