C

Canttakeitanymore

Student
Feb 11, 2021
My father doesnt really care about anything, my other relatives dont give a shit and all my "friends" forgot i exist or straight up ghost me

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: PlushieLover, LastFlowers and Dr Iron Arc
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Almost the same here, except my dad and dog will be the only ones who will miss me.

B

blvck

May 12, 2018
lived with my parents all my life. Have absolutely 0 relationship with my father. Don't really care if he misses me or not. He loves my mom more than his kids anyway. And I don't really care to be around him. My mom would be devastated and probably couldn't go on. sigh... but i mean i won't be here to see any of it.

my dog will miss me, but he will be happy as long as there is food, haha. i think my baby bro will miss me. He's the only one today that asked me "what's wrong with you? " after i stayed holed up in my room for almost 18 hours without even a meal. Sigh... I'll leave him something good.

i hate this. i hate feeling this way. And my freakin eye is niw because i forgot not to touch my face after chopping peppers. i hate feeling this way...

• Hugs
Reactions: PlushieLover
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I'm sorry things are like that. I know it sucks to realize no one is going to miss you, in my case I don't think even my mom would, she's not involved in my life at all and never really was. It's liberating in a way - knowing you're not tied to family or loved ones, so you can do whatever the hell you want even if it's CTB and no one will have any legitimate right to be upset with you for it. But on the other hand it's kind of depressing to realize no one really cares.
Maybe things can change for people like you and me. Maybe there's still time for them to change.

• Hugs
Reactions: PlushieLover
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I could be dead for years, and only my parents would notice, and even they would take a good long while before they started to wonder or smell the rot of my corpse wafting from room to room.
The only reason anyone else would have-for wanting to be informed-would be so that they could post on social media (to my EXTREME dismay) and win sympathy points for pity pandering to an audience that hardly knows them, never mind me. They would honor themselves with sainthood, in my absence, putting their ignorance of my rightful hatred of them on full display. They sicken me, the lot of them, I may be physically ugly but those around me are truly internally vile.
I see them for what they are, but they will never see me.

I'm sorry you are in a similar position of basically being a living, breathing ghost.