Marz

Marz

À PEU PRÈS
Aug 3, 2018
God fucking damn it. There's high probablity of it being benign, but I still am incredibly upset over this. One of my biggest worries is being an economic burden while either dead or alive, I wanted to fucking end tonight and now this. We don't have the money to extract it as far as I know. I want to be there for her in case it is malignant. That's my morale. But holy shit. I want to die so fucking bad. This just seems like another reason to do so. I fucking hate people who say 'it gets better' BS. NO IT DOES NOT. AND MY ENTIRE LIFE IS PROOF OF IT. I'M SO DONE. I'M SO HURT. SO ANGRY.
it never fucking stops.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kira, mynameispaige, Fragile and 5 others
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
God fucking damn it. There's high probablity of it being benign, but I still am incredibly upset over this. One of my biggest worries is being an economic burden while either dead or alive, I wanted to fucking end tonight and now this. We don't have the money to extract it as far as I know. I want to be there for her in case it is malignant. That's my morale. But holy shit. I want to die so fucking bad. This just seems like another reason to do so. I fucking hate people who say 'it gets better' BS. NO IT DOES NOT. AND MY ENTIRE LIFE IS PROOF OF IT. I'M SO DONE. I'M SO HURT. SO ANGRY.
it never fucking stops.
God I'm so sorry to hear about the hell you and your mother are going through. I'm not going to bullshit you and tell you it gets better and that there is a reason for everything and this is God's plan because when people tell me that I want to wrap my hands around their throats and squeeze all the oxygen out of them. I just want to tell you that I have compassion for you and what you're going through. I'm feeling all the same emotions....anger, pain, mentally and physically, confusion. I'm really scared too. I can see you have a ton of love for your mom. My mom has kept me alive when I've wanted to die. I've been in chronic pain for 14 years and nothing helps it. Doctors don't even know about what I have. I don't think I can last much longer though. I get scared because I don't want to leave my mom alone. My dad died 11 years ago. And I'm an only child. If you need to talk PM me.

Reactions: Marz