• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

why am i alive?

why am i alive?

Look where i ended
Oct 18, 2023
So I will try partial hanging in the next week.
I have a thick cable from a lamp wich I can hang onto my clothing rag. I have red the guide and will then hang it around the spot where you should. (Around adams apple)
Then I will pray for my death. I'm probably gonna inhale a bunch of deodorant to make me numb and if I'm lucky pass out.
If I survive I will leave to the nearest train track and lay on the rail with my neck on one of the thingis (I'm german and don't know the word)

Do you think the partial hanging will work?
Ik that suicide by train Is highly controversial but I'm kinda running out of options.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21 and Praestat_Mori
B

blackwave

May 9, 2024
I hope things will work out for you, I read partial hanging is an easy and quick death if done properly, the most difficult is to do it correct so you lose consciousness in few seconds and don't get it back

Reactions: why am i alive?
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
All you can do is read the guides and prepare as best as you can. Instead of a cable I would suggest you should use a rope.

Reactions: Onelegman
L

LifeIsBS

Soon
Jun 1, 2024
All you can do is read the guides and prepare as best as you can. Instead of a cable I would suggest you should use a rope.
yeah, a rope would be much better, cable (if it's as i imagine) would be too stiff and uncomfortable, and might even hurt. making a slip knot on a thick cable might not even work, or you can cut and make something out of clothes/towel or use necktie. but consider getting a rope instead.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best in your plans and I hope that you find the freedom you wish for.

why am i alive?

why am i alive?

Look where i ended
Oct 18, 2023
I don't have a rope available and don't want to raise suspicion by buying one.

LostinTime24

LostinTime24

Discharged&Defeated
Mar 26, 2024
Not to discourage you haven't been on this forum long but I've seen threads already of atleast four people who were unsuccessful who either postponed or attempted another way. All I can say is like what previous comments said make sure you got method down. Best wishes to you on what you decide.

why am i alive?

why am i alive?

Look where i ended
Oct 18, 2023
Not to discourage you haven't been on this forum long but I've seen threads already of atleast four people who were unsuccessful who either postponed or attempted another way. All I can say is like what previous comments said make sure you got method down. Best wishes to you on what you decide.
You only see people who survived because the dead don't post. (No hate or aggression just a thing I realised :) )

Reactions: CelestialDiana and LostinTime24
LostinTime24

LostinTime24

Discharged&Defeated
Mar 26, 2024
You only see people who survived because the dead don't post. (No hate or aggression just a thing I realised :) )
You know what didn't really think about that