• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

purple_guyz

purple_guyz

Oct 12, 2023
Methylphenidate hydrochloride, app-methylphenidate, sertraline hydrochloride, norethindrone. These are all the medications I have. Could anyone tell me how lethal they are and how much I would need to take? I'm trying to get a calm down med to. Please help!

Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
I'm not really the right person to answer this but might as well give my input on what I do know. So you have a stimulant, an SSRI and birth control (I think?). I can't tell you about the stimulants and the birth control pills but the Sertraline won't do the job. Those meds are created in such a way that it's pretty hard to CTB by overdosing, there's something like a limit where it wouldn't matter if you take 10 or 50 pills, your brain's gonna react like it's taken 10 (just an example) and worst case scenario would be ending up with brain and organ damage. In general it's pretty hard to overdose with any of the meds you have in a way that's lethal, it's just too risky.

Other people can share their thoughts as well, I'm not exactly an expert. I'm sorry that you don't have better options

Reactions: purple_guyz
purple_guyz

purple_guyz

Oct 12, 2023
I'm not really the right person to answer this but might as well give my input on what I do know. So you have a stimulant, an SSRI and birth control (I think?). I can't tell you about the stimulants and the birth control pills but the Sertraline won't do the job. Those meds are created in such a way that it's pretty hard to CTB by overdosing, there's something like a limit where it wouldn't matter if you take 10 or 50 pills, your brain's gonna react like it's taken 10 (just an example) and worst case scenario would be ending up with brain and organ damage. In general it's pretty hard to overdose with any of the meds you have in a way that's lethal, it's just too risky.

Other people can share their thoughts as well, I'm not exactly an expert. I'm sorry that you don't have better options
Thx for trying to help as much as you can

cosifantutti

cosifantutti

Student
Aug 27, 2023
From all I've read on here it seems that it's very hard to kill yourself by OD ing. It's not something I plan to try.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you are really interested in OD you can read about ODs in the PPeH or these ones here: