B

BeratingLife

Aug 20, 2022
I am so sick of it, i cant. This college, ive done nothing but fail and fail in all my subjects—even with just basic chemistry and surface-level mathematics, i cant seem to learn the topics. I am so sluggish in doing my experiments and so slow at understanding things. This is too difficult for me, ive only just started college but there seems to be no indication that ill ever improve, ive never received a passing mark on any of my tests in chemistry as well as some other subjects, and with the mathematics, i lack basic critical thinking skills that its embarrassing that i keep asking for assistance from my other classmates to help me understand the topic better.

I freaking cant get anything right, im a failure and will always be, i am too stupid and inept. I wanna learn but i grasp things at a very slow pace and college here is just the opposite of slow pace, they rush on to the topics without any preliminary discussion. i worry about this soo much because this might reflect my capacity to do work in the future, i have a supposition that ill be very unsuccessful and because of that I see no point in continuing to live. Im just not cut out for any of this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti and lsssrrr