Sadness20

Sadness20

Experienced
Nov 1, 2021
Yesterday I really did get the diagnosis of MS-Multiple Sclerosis. I ended up freaking out and locked myself in the bathroom while crying hysterically and wanting to cut my wrist with a glass shard. They brought me to the closed psych ward where I still am now. I'm so tired. I don't even know if I want to laugh, cry or scream. I don't know how to handle this.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Oneness, Immensevoid, sklvlp999 and 18 others
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Shit!
I don't know what to say, but I'm here for you. Sending you a hug, it's not much, but I care xx

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrible what you are going through, it's certainly hellish how people have to suffer so much in this existence.

Reactions: Immensevoid and HeileWelt
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm so sorry. This must be such a massive shock for you. I hope you have people around you that are supportive.

T

TheDruBo

Orange, I guess.
Jan 25, 2024
Yesterday I really did get the diagnosis of MS-Multiple Sclerosis. I ended up freaking out and locked myself in the bathroom while crying hysterically and wanting to cut my wrist with a glass shard. They brought me to the closed psych ward where I still am now. I'm so tired. I don't even know if I want to laugh, cry or scream. I don't know how to handle this.
If you have an official diagnosis, perhaps contact Pegasos?

Cyndaquil

Cyndaquil

Need Peace
Dec 2, 2023
I am sorry you are going through such a terrible situation, I wish you all the best for the future.