• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

olvidame

olvidame

Aug 27, 2023
I spent the last 27 years of my life doing nothing. Playing videogames, sleeping, skateboarding, just being a bum. Never had a girlfriend, never really touched another human being. Then, just two weeks ago i met a girl in an insane asylum (in Florida they take you there when you're suicidal, it's a law.) and we connected instantly. When we got out, i called her the second i got home and arranged for her to come see me. It was like i was in heaven. I flourished, i was in my natural habitat. I thought i'd be all awkward and weird, but i was fine. I got my first kiss. My first date. My first time having sex, cuddling, literally everything. I fell hard for her. We started making plans, making moves. We went around the city applying for jobs together. Being optimistic, happy, hopeful. Now look at us. I had to break up with her because she wouldn't let go of her ex. We're sort of trying to rebuild, but she's so fucked up over him that it's making it really difficult. She finally left him and moved all of her stuff out of his house recently and she says she's been really fucked up over it since. So now we're just friends. As if that weren't bad enough, only one of the jobs i applied to ever called me back, and it's still in the air if i'm even getting an interview or not. I applied for student financial aid so i can go to a vocational school and learn a trade so i can integrate into society. Nope. Class is full. Come back next year bozo, except i only had 5 months to get on my feet before my Dad forces me to move back to my home country. Yeah, it's over for me. I tried so fucking hard. And i feel stupid for trying, for hoping. I lost everything i thought i had. I'm done with this shit. I don't know how people live past their fucking 30s, they're masochists. They love this shit. Well i don't. I'm going back to the original plan, and that's to laze around until my Dad passes away so i can kill myself and be done with all of this shit. Fuck my life. FUCK ALL OF THIS SHIT. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I THOUGHT I COULD BE HAPPY. LOL. IT LASTED TWO WEEKS. WHAT A FUCKING JOKE. NEVER AGAIN.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Unknown21, onbekend, tsykoais and 6 others