lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
When I really think about it there's no meaning or lasting satisfaction for me to be had in life. I can't be the man I want to be and hate myself, I really wish people wouldn't have children with others who they aren't compatible with. It sucks to stick out live a sore thumb in the country you live in and not to be accepted as normal among others, not to mention my body isn't made for this kind of climate so I freeze my ass of all the time. I don't enjoy socializing, I hate working and find it to be one the most fucking humiliating things, not only do be people treat me like shit because of my appearance but because it's monotonous and drains the soul out of you, I don't enjoy travelling or going out, I don't want anything expensive, the only thing I enjoy is some escapist media but even that's boring. I'm tired of coping and trying to find value in my life. I'm a NEET at the moment and have to search for work but I just don't see a point in it. Get a job so you can earn money and then having nothing worthwhile to do with that money, all whilst your soul drains having to work and interact with other people. I truly wasn't made for this world. I don't even want to CBT in a depressing way anymore I just want to die in my fucking sleep so it gets over with. I'm so bored that I've started taking hard drugs and alcohol for hell of it. I FUCKING HATE THIS NONSENSE. I wish I had a more simple ignorant life surrounded by a homogenous community, then I wouldn't have to deal with this existentialism and feeling out of place all of the time. I truly hate people who have children without thinking about how they may turn out. My life was blighted at conception all because two morons decided to have sex.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd hate suffering in this existence so much, I get that it's dreadful feeling trapped here, if there's the option to just fall asleep eternally it really would be such a relief.

lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Sep 14, 2023
I understand why you'd hate suffering in this existence so much, I get that it's dreadful feeling trapped here, if there's the option to just fall asleep eternally it really would be such a relief.
Thanks, I wish I had N so I could get it over with as peaceful as possible. Instead I'll have to go out with a needle sticking in my arm. 🤡

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
When I really think about it there's no meaning or lasting satisfaction for me to be had in life. I can't be the man I want to be and hate myself, I really wish people wouldn't have children with others who they aren't compatible with. It sucks to stick out live a sore thumb in the country you live in and not to be accepted as normal among others, not to mention my body isn't made for this kind of climate so I freeze my ass of all the time. I don't enjoy socializing, I hate working and find it to be one the most fucking humiliating things, not only do be people treat me like shit because of my appearance but because it's monotonous and drains the soul out of you, I don't enjoy travelling or going out, I don't want anything expensive, the only thing I enjoy is some escapist media but even that's boring. I'm tired of coping and trying to find value in my life. I'm a NEET at the moment and have to search for work but I just don't see a point in it. Get a job so you can earn money and then having nothing worthwhile to do with that money, all whilst your soul drains having to work and interact with other people. I truly wasn't made for this world. I don't even want to CBT in a depressing way anymore I just want to die in my fucking sleep so it gets over with. I'm so bored that I've started taking hard drugs and alcohol for hell of it. I FUCKING HATE THIS NONSENSE. I wish I had a more simple ignorant life surrounded by a homogenous community, then I wouldn't have to deal with this existentialism and feeling out of place all of the time. I truly hate people who have children without thinking about how they may turn out. My life was blighted at conception all because two morons decided to have sex.
Same, I feel the same way. Life is just so meaningless and I feel out of place. I honestly feel like an outsider and that I wasn't even meant to be a human in the first place. Maybe it's because I'm neurodivergent but I just don't see how life is fulfilling, especially life under late-stage capitalism. I'm a neet as well, been one ever since graduating college, but the thought of having to work for a living terrifies me. And to do that for the rest of your life? Hell no. I just feel that that would be so meaningless and I would have no freedom at all. I hate the fact that I'm here on this planet and I don't fit into it.

The thing I hate the most is that everything on this planet is about money, it costs money to do anything, even to live.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lwlaiet8887
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Sep 14, 2023
Same, I feel the same way. Life is just so meaningless and I feel out of place. I honestly feel like an outsider and that I wasn't even meant to be a human in the first place. Maybe it's because I'm neurodivergent but I just don't see how life is fulfilling, especially life under late-stage capitalism. I'm a neet as well, been one ever since graduating college, but the thought of having to work for a living terrifies me. And to do that for the rest of your life? Hell no. I just feel that that would be so meaningless and I would have no freedom at all. I hate the fact that I'm here on this planet and I don't fit into it.
For me it hurts alot because people somehow recognize me as an outsider. I've always been called a loser even by authoritative figures such as teachers, I was a good kid as well and excelled in school yet they always picked on me. One teacher even said to me "You're a good kid but no one's ever going to go to prom with you" on top of being harassed for "daydreaming" despite getting topic marks in my tests, my math teacher would bully me and call me stupid, she was a real sadistic bitch. I was always the weird one among my friend group and was the butt of the joke in that regard, people thought I had some kind of obscure private life (lol), all of my friends slipped away through the years just due to sheer difference in personality and my asocial tendencies. Been described an "owl" and been told that "You don't seem to care about anything" I don't mind being alive I just don't like being in a body that's unfunctional and having to deal with people. I think I may be on the spectrum too since it runs in the family although I don't see a point in getting tested. I've just never really fit in anywhere and am very asocial.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
For me it hurts alot because people somehow recognize me as an outsider. I've always been called a loser even by authoritative figures such as teachers, I was a good kid as well and excelled in school yet they always picked on me. One teacher even said to me "You're a good kid but no one's ever going to go to prom with you" on top of being harassed for "daydreaming" despite getting topic marks in my tests, my math teacher would bully me and call me stupid, she was a real sadistic bitch. I was always the weird one among my friend group and was the butt of the joke in that regard, people thought I had some kind of obscure private life (lol), all of my friends slipped away through the years just due to sheer difference in personality and my asocial tendencies. Been described an "owl" and been told that "You don't seem to care about anything" I don't mind being alive I just don't like being in a body that's unfunctional and having to deal with people. I think I may be on the spectrum too since it runs in the family although I don't see a point in getting tested. I've just never really fit in anywhere and am very asocial.
Sorry to hear that. Wtf? I can't believe that your teacher said that to you, that's so mean. Honestly I hate people who abuse their power and positions of authority.

I was a problem child growing up (like during kindergarten), which probably made me an outsider with my peers. I was always sent to timeout and stuff. I don't remember this time period though. As I got older, I tried to fit in by fading into the background, but I think people still knew that there was something off about me. Even though I was shy and quiet, I was always quirky and weird. I've never fit in anywhere either, I always felt like an outsider or imposter. Even among friend groups I joined, I always felt like I was just playing a part. As I grew older, I became more of a loner though. I also have asocial tendencies as well, but honestly I realized that I enjoy being alone. Most of my friendships have faded and fizzled away, and I pushed all my remaining friends away by just not replying to them anymore cuz it took too much effort. Now I'm a full-on recluse/hermit

Btw I don't think there's a point in getting tested either. There's no cure so it's not like you can receive treatment or take medications for it. I wish there were one though…

Last edited:
Reactions: lwlaiet8887