ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
Minority? That sucks. Disabled? That sucks. Adopted... that sucks. and then of course poor, social lepper, eating disorder, dead parent, failed schooling and you get the idea. Like jesus christ! maybe one or 2 of these unfortunate things but the whole fucking spindel? What on earth was I even supposed to do! I'm honestly tempted to sell all my belongings and just fly to some disproportionately poor country to live like a king for a week. That's how boring and miserable my life is that I've come to the point I'd genuinely spend my money taking advantage of other miserable fuckers so that I could feel like a "normal" person for a few days. That's the worst part about it and it is a key factor here I think. For me to feel good someone else would have to feel bad. For someone else to feel good I have to feel bad... that's what humans are at the day. Just a bunch sick, perverted self obsessed fucks that have obliterated nature in exchange for this artificial thing we call life nowadays.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Forever Sleep and floralheaddress
RomaineLettuce

RomaineLettuce

only 8 calories per cup
Jan 22, 2023
or someone else to feel good I have to feel bad... that's what humans are at the day. Just a bunch sick, perverted self obsessed fucks that have obliterated nature in exchange for this artificial thing we call life nowadays.
definitely agree, the those within the 1% economic bracket get to enjoy life to the fullest while everyone else below them gets to suffer
and they've tricked people into getting mad about you complaining about them