F

filiposkikl

Sep 16, 2023
Im so tired of living because im trans (MTF), my parents dont want me to transition because they know it'll ruin my life. All my friends stopped talking with me whom I had known for many years when I came out to them and now they always make fun of me. Is it really worth going through years of pain and making my parents suffer because of me? I want to end my life now but I just seemingly cant. Whenever I try to something just stops me. I dont know what to do, every day all I think about is killing myself but when I try to jump off my building I just cant. I want to experience life, have friends, have a lover and just enjoy life but there is nothing I can do to fix this. No matter what I do I will never be a real woman and nobody will ever treat me like one. I could do all the surgeries and do everything right but nothing is worth it. Nothing can fix my body, not even close.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, avaruus, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
Im sorry to hear that you are going trough this and your friends are just awful for making fun of you just because of your life choices, hope things can get better for you

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I cannot possibly imagine what you are going through.
The torment of not being comfortable with your body and identity must be unbearable.
I hate how society discriminates against people, and pretends to know what's best for them.
Ultimately, it has absolutely nothing to do with anyone else, including family as to how you wish to be in life.
People are so fucking judgemental and self-righteous and seem utterly incapable of accepting others who wish to deviate from things that are perceived as " normal "
What is " normal " anyway ?
If a person is suffering greatly due to the need to transition , then it is obviously perfectly normal to change into whatever makes them happy.
Yet the so-called " normal " people can't understand this because they are stupid, self-righteous, judgemental fucktards.
You don't deserve to be treated this way.
It's despicable.

Reactions: Kempel556
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really so horrible how humans are so unnecessarily cruel and just create so much suffering, I understand why you'd feel so tired of it all. But anyway best wishes.