• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

suffocation

suffocation

Mar 15, 2019
Well life began to change when I had depreciation, that literally killed me, I know I'm alive but the one with depreciation knows what it is to be dead in life, then at age 15 I started with weed, and I realized how being drugged is similar to being happy, at 17 I was taking cocaine, at 18 probe pills, and now at 19 years of age I consume whatever it is so as not to think that my life is a shit, almost every day I take that lcd that is nice, but I do not recommend to anyone the drug, it is the worst there is and more if you are sad, today I experiment with drugs to kill me, if someone knows something or a strong dose please tell me.

Reactions: Circles and Sick Boy
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
As someone who never did drugs or weed, would you like to share/describe the feeling when you consumed it? I never had access to addictive substances, and it would be lying to said I never considered taking those for "escapism".

I'm really sorry if my question came out as insensitive or ignorant. I was really curious about the experience. If you don't feel comfortable to answer, that's perfectly fine.

Reactions: Circles
suffocation

suffocation

Mar 15, 2019
[QUOTE = "Escaper Boy, post: 288815, miembro: 7010"]
Como alguien que nunca consumió drogas o escarda, ¿le gustaría compartir / describir el sentimiento cuando lo consumió? Nunca tuve acceso a sustancias adictivas, y mentiría si dijera que nunca consideré tomarlas por "escapismo".

Lo siento mucho si mi pregunta salió como insensible o ignorante. Tenía mucha curiosidad por la experiencia. Si no te sientes cómodo para responder, está perfectamente bien.
[/CITAR]
brother, the feeling depends on the drug and the dose, the weed takes you out in a relaxed and fun way depends on whether it is indica or sativa, but it is like that, the cocaine only takes you out a bit but it is not so relaxing of the mind (it's crap do not try it, it's highly addictive) the lcd is perfect, at least for me it is a key that allows you to see and persist another reality in your own mind, you can laugh, cry, scream, get tired a lot, you see things that normally you could not see, you feel very good, it's a discharge of energy, when the effect is passing you feel liberated.

Reactions: Circles and Sick Boy
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
you can't describe these feelings without experiencing it. you cant imagine the feeling of floating in space by someone describing it. same goes for hallucinogenics, mdma, strong opiates, and maybe amphetamines etc. too

suffocation said:
"the cocaine only takes you out a bit but it is not so relaxing of the mind (it's crap do not try it, it's highly addictive) "

this is not a rating or description, this is just shallow opinion and not helpful. except the addiction part

Reactions: Sick Boy
Sick Boy

Sick Boy

Student
Oct 19, 2018
From my personal experience cocaine makes me feel like a super saiyan

• Yay!
Reactions: Memento Mori
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
From my personal experience cocaine makes me feel like a super saiyan

oh yes lol. good cocaine makes u feel like the king of the world while your evil laughter is echoing trough the streets of your town

Reactions: Sick Boy
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
you feel very good

also its not guaranteed that you feel good. you open doors in your mind and you dont know whats behind, so you should not take lsd because it feels good and makes u smarter, its rather an exploration in yourself, and you should be ready for both, good trip and not so good trip. its about evolving from it anyways, if you are scared of mad trips like me then you are not ready for it yet, i already have too many other problems to solve first. and i dont think it will help me in what i need.

dissociative hallucinogenics are very interesting too, but i only had like 1-2 real trips, the other times it was lower dosage than average
Well life began to change when I had depreciation, that literally killed me, I know I'm alive but the one with depreciation knows what it is to be dead in life, then at age 15 I started with weed, and I realized how being drugged is similar to being happy, at 17 I was taking cocaine, at 18 probe pills, and now at 19 years of age I consume whatever it is so as not to think that my life is a shit, almost every day I take that lcd that is nice, but I do not recommend to anyone the drug, it is the worst there is and more if you are sad, today I experiment with drugs to kill me, if someone knows something or a strong dose please tell me.
View attachment 10181

theres no easy way to die from drugs, only thing is barbiturates, they have the highest chance of success. but there is nothing with 100% chance, so you have to try and prepare good, and maybe until that time you change your mind. wish you the best

Last edited: