numbspirit

numbspirit

living failure
Jan 3, 2024
I never meant anyone any harm. I never wished anyone harm. I only ever wanted peace for myself and everyone around me. I just wanted a decent life. I didn't ask to have endless money or influence. I didn't ask for a life without worries. I just wanted a life without suffering. That's really all I wanted.

I kind of feel like I need to give a speech or leaving anything behind. Well, because that's my last message to humanity. I thought I would write a book or tell someone my story before I go. But I don't have to. My story is as worthless as I am, so why bother people with it?

I would like to thank all the users on this forum. You made it possible for me to find a peaceful death. You made it possible for me to find closure without involving others, without causing harm to others, and without surviving and waking up in a psychiatric ward.

I was in a psychiatric ward three times, was in therapy for eight years and spent half my life on medication so I wouldn't kill myself.
But the truth is: people like me kill themselves. People like me get fed up and end this martyrdom.

Life is scum. Why are we here? For what?
I've been sitting here for two hours, guzzling one beer after another and just crying.
I didn't ask for this. I didn't want to be here. It's not fair.

I am now going to hang myself. I am pretty sure I'm going make it. If not, I'll answer tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure I'm not satisfied until I make my last breath.

Thank you for being there in my last moments. It feels like I've been less alone.
You are all good people. And I sincerely wish for you to find your peace, be it through CTB or recovery.

I love you all,
Ciao bella

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr, Oneness, corazon and 31 others
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
I really hope you find the peace you seek.

I'll keep you in my thoughts. Safe travels <3

• Love
Reactions: numbspirit
S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
I hope you find peace and freedom from your pain and suffering. Farewell ❤️

• Love
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Goodbye sweet soul 🕊️ May you flight high. 🥰

• Love
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
like u, i also did everything you're supposed to to 'be better' & 'recover'. meds, therapy, hospitalizations. like u, that was not my experience w it. i completely relate to ur post & wish i could properly verbalize just how much i do.

i hope u see my pm before u go. i wish u peace in death that u couldn't find in life<333 Ciao bella.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36 and numbspirit
StaringIntoAnAbyss

StaringIntoAnAbyss

Is it all just a quantum dream ?
Aug 23, 2023
May you be be at peace with your decision and have a nice and peaceful exit ❤️

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Goodbye, I hope that you find freedom from all the suffering.

• Love
numbspirit

numbspirit

living failure
Jan 3, 2024
like u, i also did everything you're supposed to to 'be better' & 'recover'. meds, therapy, hospitalizations. like u, that was not my experience w it. i completely relate to ur post & wish i could properly verbalize just how much i do.

i hope u see my pm before u go. i wish u peace in death that u couldn't find in life<333 Ciao bella.
I've read it. ♥️ Thank you very much. I'm currently sending my last goodbyes to my best friend which is kind of an ordeal.

Thank you very much for your words. They mean the world to me.
And I hope you find peace and freedom.

I'm out.
See you. ♥️

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb and hikikomorizombie
cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
Wish you all the best, may you find the peace you so deserve❤️

• Love
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Hope you have found peace now and are at the rest this world denied you. Sleep well.

• Love
numbspirit

numbspirit

living failure
Jan 3, 2024
Thank you all for your kind words. But apparently I'm too fucking stupid to hang myself. Today I was talked out of killing myself for the second time. And why? Because I called a friend and cried like a child.

I think I'm probably the stupidest person on the planet. I shouldn't be given the opportunity to kill myself. I should be fucking murdered.
That I actually let people talk me out of it right before the finish line for the second fucking time. I'm a fucking moron.

I'm sorry everyone. Tomorrow I'll try one more time.

• Hugs
Reactions: milquetoast, Forever Sleep, SVEN and 1 other person
sklvlp999

sklvlp999

FML
Jan 23, 2024
Thank you all for your kind words. But apparently I'm too fucking stupid to hang myself. Today I was talked out of killing myself for the second time. And why? Because I called a friend and cried like a child.

I think I'm probably the stupidest person on the planet. I shouldn't be given the opportunity to kill myself. I should be fucking murdered.
That I actually let people talk me out of it right before the finish line for the second fucking time. I'm a fucking moron.

You are not to say sorry to anybody. It's not like we're expecting you to do it, just to help you find your peace whichever way it is.
You could take your time considering the reasons behind not actually commiting and they may have some real value.

• Love
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023

You are not stupid. Be well on your journey, wherever it takes you.

• Love
Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
Farewell! I wish you the best and hope you find peace 🕊️💜.

• Love
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
No one here is pushing you to take any final action, when it is your time you'll know. Please don't feel any pressure to ctb or not. This is a pro choice group, and will try to offer support to you whatever your choice. Be kind to yourself.

• Love
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, sklvlp999 and numbspirit
numbspirit

numbspirit

living failure
Jan 3, 2024
No one here is pushing you to take any final action, when it is your time you'll know. Please don't feel any pressure to ctb or not. This is a pro choice group, and will try to offer support to you whatever your choice. Be kind to yourself.
Thank you very much.
I actually don't want to ctb right now. Well, I would want to, but I'm going to stick to my original plan to make a little road trip and then cover up my suicide as an accident.

Last night it was just too much for me to handle. I wanted to ctb out of impulsiveness which I swore to avoid. Calling my friend was probably the best thing I could have done.

Again, thank you very much for your reply. It means a lot.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: matt1968, sklvlp999, SVEN and 2 others
numbspirit

numbspirit

living failure
Jan 3, 2024
Fuck it, I'm going to do it, I'm gonna hang myself now.
Didn't want to make a new thread for this so I wouldn't spam here.

Anyway, thanks for being there for me. You're all good people and I love you guys.

Peace out.

The end static

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: dopaminedeath, SVEN and FieCher
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I wish you peace on your journey

• Love
festerdecay

festerdecay

Sep 23, 2023
I hope you've found peace now, resting in a place where the world's troubles can no longer reach you. goodbye ♥️

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Thinking kind thoughts of you, whatever happened.