T

TenSixCans_

Nov 6, 2020
So, I'm not sure how to come on here and express my journey with my thoughts and feelings with suicide.

Recently, I had come to find out that a few ex friends, my family members, and other people in the community tried to and continue to try to humiliate me and ruin my life by sharing personal content with my current employers and potential friends and guys that I liked. I've been harrassed at work and humiliated by a lot of people. Now I have no criminal record or even anything shady. So the fact that this is happening, and that it's been happening for a few years, completely killed me. During the times when I would suspect that something wasn't right, my family members wold gaslight me and even pushed to the point of having to go to a crisis center for help.

I eventually went into inpatient care where the bullying continued because the director of pharmacy there was actually related to my aunt. So, I never got any help there. And after my inpatient care things got worse. Which is why I'm here. I'm on the precipice of comitting suicide. Because everyone that I try to get healing from, even a few therapists, completely dismissed me and my experience. It's hard.

And with my employers being apart of this as well. I'm terrified of getting another job and the torture continues. There's so much I have been through during this quarantining and covid related restrictions. I feel trapped and hopeless and like I'm suffocating. I'm trying to keep my head up by listening to music, and movies I love, etc. But sometimes it isn't enough.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I have no idea why, but sometimes, some people just seem to be an easy target for bullies. Eventually those people lay down and just accept the abuse, because they think it must be THEIR fault that they attract such shitty treatment.

Could you enrol on an assertiveness course in order to be able to have the confidence to stand up to these bullies? It could really change the direction of your life.

• Hugs
T

TenSixCans_

Nov 6, 2020
I've tried to confront many of the poeple that have been harrassing me but they just end up gaslighting me and making it seem like I'm crazy. So it just feels like I'm talking for nothing.

• Hugs