• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lame404willnotfound

Nov 26, 2018
Ola!
While I'm not new to the forum, I've been a bit of a lurker for a while now, and figured it was time to start posting.
I've been professionally diagnosed as bipolar for almost two years now, and I also suffer from extreme anxiety. I'm also a gay female, which leaves me embarrassed and alone in my family. I have little to no friends either.
I just feel like I'm kind of a waste of space, and I'm never gonna make any useful contributions to the world. I'm not sure when I want to ctb, but I will probably end up doing so impulsively, and want to have something that resembles a plan available for whenever that might be.
Well, there's my crappy introduction. Just wanted to say hi.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cyanide, Miss clefable and 6 others
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Welcome aboard:) sorry to know that you are feeling bad about yourself and are hurting. Hope you have good company here..Hope you check all the available options (if something might work) before deciding on something..

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cyanide, Miss clefable and 4 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Welcome to the dark side. We had cookies, but they are all gone now.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cyanide, Miss clefable and 6 others
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
Welcome to SS! Sorry to hear about what's gone on but you'll find support here :) sending hugs

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cyanide, Miss clefable and 2 others
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Welcome! Sorry you're feeling so low. I hope you're getting adequate treatment for your bipolar disorder. Please don't do anything "impulsively"; ctb is one decision you can't take back. Hope you will find support and options on this forum, for both continuing your life or making the carefully considered option not to.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cyanide, Miss clefable and 2 others
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
Welcome to the forum! This is a welcoming community and I hope you feel comfortable here. Feel free to express yourself and share your stories with us.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cyanide, gingerplum and 1 other person
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Hi! It´s sad ypur family doesnt support you with your sexual orientation. i´m sure you are not wasted space

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cyanide, gingerplum and 2 others
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
Welcome, i wish family and friends could realise that being gay isnt a choice, i fought against it for years but i am who i am and you are who you are never forget that. Dont do it on impulse, are you on medication, therapy? Explore all your options before you CTB, there is no rush

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cyanide and gingerplum