S

suicideby

After I die, I will be happy again like I used to
May 20, 2024
The characteristic of the cartoon characters I liked was that they all had no female friends. From a long time ago, I knew that and looked for someone like that. Is there someone like that on this site? First of all, sadly, I am like that ๐Ÿ˜‚ I guess I'm an otaku because I know people like that only exist in comics.

Reactions: Superdeterminist
Coconut blue

Coconut blue

Student
May 13, 2024
me but thats bc i dont rlly have friends irl in general

Reactions: suicideby
S

suicideby

May 20, 2024
๋‚˜ ํ•˜์ง€๋งŒ ๊ทธ๊ฒƒ์€ ๋‚ด๊ฐ€ ์ผ๋ฐ˜์ ์œผ๋กœ ์นœ๊ตฌ๊ฐ€ ์—†๊ธฐ ๋•Œ๋ฌธ์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
Nice to meet you. Are you Chinese? I'm Korean. I've been to China. I don't have any friends either lol

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't have any friends of the opposite sex because I don't have any friends in general.. or at least I don't irl

S

suicideby

May 20, 2024
์ €๋Š” ์ผ๋ฐ˜์ ์œผ๋กœ ์นœ๊ตฌ๊ฐ€ ์—†๊ธฐ ๋•Œ๋ฌธ์— ์ด์„ฑ ์นœ๊ตฌ๊ฐ€ ์—†์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ์•„๋‹ˆ๋ฉด ์ ์–ด๋„ ๋‚˜๋Š” irl์„ ํ•˜์ง€ ์•Š์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
I'm a student, so I hang out IRL, but I don't have any friends because I'm older than the other kids.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
Coconut blue

Coconut blue

Student
May 13, 2024
Nice to meet you. Are you Chinese? I'm Korean. I've been to China. I don't have any friends either lol
yeah my family is chinese and i lived in china for most of my life altho i wasnt born there. ive been to korea too haha (twice actually)

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm a student, so I hang out IRL, but I don't have any friends because I'm older than the other kids.
I see. In my case, I don't have any friends because I am awful at making friends

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I respect that. I think generally, it's hard for men and women to be friends. Because in most cases, one or both of them will want more than friendship. And suffering will ensue in the former case.