• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021
It is pretty difficult getting a prescription for benzos (still working on it), but in the meantime I will have more than enough amitriptyline by December to CTB successfully. I tried one 50mg tablet last night just to see what the drug feels like, and within a couple of hours I was completely knocked out. Even if I can't get my hands on benzos by December, I hope I can just OD on amitriptyline and be so sedated that I don't feel any of the cardiac symptoms.

Other than having to make sure I'm not found for 48+ hours, it seems like amitriptyline would be as close as I can get to N.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cathy Ames, Euthanza, jodes2 and 1 other person
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Nice one. Amitriptyline doesn't do anything to me, I envy you! Nice choice to CTB it seems then, any idea what dose you'd need?

• Love
Reactions: SofterSoftest
SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021
The dose is in the PPEH - let's just say it's much higher than what you read online or even in medical journals. Takes a lot of planning to get enough of the drug.

• Informative
Reactions: Cathy Ames and katagiri83
I

IMq2BqnTmLMG

Apr 14, 2022
Amitriptyline is available from many online pharmacies without prescription, just a heads up. Might be easier than going through a doctor depending on what country you're in.

SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021
Amitriptyline is available from many online pharmacies without prescription, just a heads up. Might be easier than going through a doctor depending on what country you're in.
This is true. The problem is that some online pharmacies sell you drugs that have been improperly stored, and some don't even provide you with the actual drug you've ordered. I don't want to take any chances and have a guaranteed supply of enough amitriptyline if I just wait a few months, but I do agree that this could be an option (though a risky one, in my opinion) for some who want to access this method quickly.

As an aside, I've had my N seized this year, so if I order amitriptyline from an international source (I'd have to in most cases), there's a good chance the package would be intercepted since I'm sure my address is flagged.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames
T

Thefuture

Feb 28, 2022
How much are you going to take? Make sure you take enugh because it'll give you horrible half conscious psychosis. Hearing voices and all that. I took 1300mg wasn't enough but I was awoken in ICU. With a tube down my throat. Sitting in my hospital bed hearing my family conspire against me. I was lucky I couldn't leave the room I would've jumped off a building it was that bad the things I was hearing.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, Euthanza and SofterSoftest
SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021
How much are you going to take? Make sure you take enugh because it'll give you horrible half conscious psychosis. Hearing voice and all that.
This is one thing I am afraid of. I will be taking over 5 grams (won't specify the exact amount), and I hope this will be enough to completely sedate me. It seems from medical journals that people who OD on ami are completely unresponsive after a certain amount of the drug, so hopefully that can be true in my case.

T

Thefuture

Feb 28, 2022
I'd take some benzos as well
This is one thing I am afraid of. I will be taking over 5 grams (won't specify the exact amount), and I hope this will be enough to completely sedate me. It seems from medical journals that people who
This is one thing I am afraid of. I will be taking over 5 grams (won't specify the exact amount), and I hope this will be enough to completely sedate me. It seems from medical journals that people who OD on ami are completely unresponsive after a certain amount of the drug, so hopefully that can be true in my case.

OD on ami are completely unresponsive after a certain amount of the drug, so hopefully that can be true in my case.

SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021
I took 1300mg wasn't enough but I was awoken in ICU. With a tube down my throat. Sitting in my hospital bed hearing my family conspire against me. I was lucky I couldn't leave the room I would've jumped off a building it was that bad the things I was hearing.
I'm so sorry to read this, btw. That sounds awful. Were you mostly unconscious (other than waking up in ICU)? Did you get any distressing cardiac symptoms? How long did it take before you were unconscious? Sorry if I'm asking many questions - just that I haven't talked to many people who have OD'd on ami.

H

hockeymum9999

Sep 16, 2021
I have been taking amitriptyline for years to help me with sleeping. I had not been taking my full dose so I have managed to accumulate about 4 gm in total but they are 10 mg tablets. I am not ready to ctb yet but it is a comfort knowing that I have a way out when I want to go.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Euthanza and SofterSoftest
T

Thefuture

Feb 28, 2022
I'm so sorry to read this, btw. That sounds awful. Were you mostly unconscious (other than waking up in ICU)? Did you get any distressing cardiac symptoms? How long did it take before you were unconscious? Sorry if I'm asking many questions - just that I haven't talked to many people who have OD'd on ami.
It's okay I'm over it now. I had no idea how much was lethal when I took it (before I joined this site). I read it was pretty toxic and people had died more than most other pills so I thought I'd have a chance of it working. Now I know I need way more. But I'm kinda scared of taking it again because of the psyhcosis. I think I'd rather try source SN because I know it's 100% gonna work with no mental aspect. I took a lesser amount another time and woke up in the middle of it. You become unconscious very quickly. I'd say 20 minute max. Maybe not even that long. Make sure you're laying down. I woke up with a big black eye from hitting my face on the bathroom sink when I dropped. I am guessing I would've had cardiac symptoms but I was unconscious so I wouldn't know. I was unconscious the whole time until they woke me up in ICU. I don't recall anything but the moment before I took the pills.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: SofterSoftest, Cathy Ames and Euthanza
T

Trauma

Aug 13, 2022
It is pretty difficult getting a prescription for benzos (still working on it), but in the meantime I will have more than enough amitriptyline by December to CTB successfully. I tried one 50mg tablet last night just to see what the drug feels like, and within a couple of hours I was completely knocked out. Even if I can't get my hands on benzos by December, I hope I can just OD on amitriptyline and be so sedated that I don't feel any of the cardiac symptoms.

Other than having to make sure I'm not found for 48+ hours, it seems like amitriptyline would be as close as I can get to N.
I have 5 g of amitriptyline (I read I need at least 8 g) and 24 g of porpranolol and 20 g of chloroquine. Do you think this could work? When are you going to do it for sure? Are you going to crush the pills and mix them in water?

I have been taking amitriptyline for years to help me with sleeping. I had not been taking my full dose so I have managed to accumulate about 4 gm in total but they are 10 mg tablets. I am not ready to ctb yet but it is a comfort knowing that I have a way out when I want to go.
How long does it take you to fall asleep with it? I have 5 g that I'm planning to use with propranolol (24 g) and chloroquine (20 g) and I need a sedative, but does amitriptyline work as a sedative too?

How much are you going to take? Make sure you take enugh because it'll give you horrible half conscious psychosis. Hearing voices and all that. I took 1300mg wasn't enough but I was awoken in ICU. With a tube down my throat. Sitting in my hospital bed hearing my family conspire against me. I was lucky I couldn't leave the room I would've jumped off a building it was that bad the things I was hearing.
Did you wake up the next day or later than that?
Were you found in hours or minutes?

Last edited:
T

Thefuture

Feb 28, 2022
I have 5 g of amitriptyline (I read I need at least 8 g) and 24 g of porpranolol and 20 g of chloroquine. Do you think this could work? When are you going to do it for sure? Are you going to crush the pills and mix them in water?

How long does it take you to fall asleep with it? I have 5 g that I'm planning to use with propranolol (24 g) and chloroquine (20 g) and I need a sedative, but does amitriptyline work as a sedative too?

I don't know how people have come to the conclusion on what amount would kill you. I think 5g would be enough but maybe not. I guess it's better to be safe than alive.
Do you know what actually kills you in the end? is it the lack of sodium or a heart attack? or maybe it's both.
I was found about 3 hours later. I woke up the next day I think. About 24 hours. But after you'll be so tired from the drug still you'll sleep a lot. It's kinda nice. I wish I had some now... because it's a good way to take a break from life. Just take 200mg or something. Sleeping feelings amazing. It's kinda nice. You've got me thinking about doing this method again now... because I don't think I'm gonna be able to get SN in Australia. And I want out asap. It's so hard to know what would happen though. I hate not knowing if I'm just gonna be laying there half unconscious in pain... I wanna die quick. I don't wanna wake up again. I don't wanna fail again. I just want peace. I feel so sad and scared all the time. I swear I'm gonna die and just wake up in a way worse reality because I failed this one so badly.

Sorry about the rambling... I'm in an anxious spiral.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: SofterSoftest and Cathy Ames
T

Thefuture

Feb 28, 2022
I was found about 3 hours later. I woke up the next day I think. About 24 hours. But after you'll be so tired from the drug still you'll sleep a lot. It's kinda nice. I wish I had some now... because it's a good way to take a break from life. Just take 200mg or something. Sleeping feelings amazing. It's kinda nice. You've got me thinking about doing this method again now... because I don't think I'm gonna be able to get SN in Australia. And I want out asap.... I think 5G should be enough surely. It's so hard to know what would happen though. I hate not knowing if I'm just gonna be laying there half unconscious in pain... I wanna die quick. I don't wanna wake up again. I don't wanna fail again. I just want peace. I feel so sad and scared all the time. I swear I'm gonna die and just wake up in a way worse reality because I failed this one so badly.

I feel the same. It's been so hard not doing it tonight. I read of someone on here that survived more than 5 g, they recommend at least 8 g. I can get more for sure but I don't want to wait... I survived an OD in the past too with phenobarbital, I was in a coma for 7 days... It was awful to wake up, it was hell. I felt I was being punished for sure, I still do. I only get one try this time and I need to do it right.

How many pills did you take in total? Did you crush them or swallow them whole? I don't know how to take mine.
Defiantly don't rush into it. That's what I did very impulsive. Not much research at all. When it's my time I'll make sure I am 100% informed and mentally prepared. I didn't even think about crushing the pills and putting them in water at the time. I don't know how much of a difference it'd make. It was surprising how quickly I blacked out. I don't think it's necessary. It would taste rank and I'd rather be comfortable in my last moments.. I believe I took a full box of 50mgs. I think its about 1300mg. I'm not good and too lazy to do the maths.
I feel the same. It's been so hard not doing it tonight. I read of someone on here that survived more than 5 g, they recommend at least 8 g. I can get more for sure but I don't want to wait... I survived an OD in the past too with phenobarbital, I was in a coma for 7 days... It was awful to wake up, it was hell. I felt I was being punished for sure, I still do. I only get one try this time and I need to do it right.

How many pills did you take in total? Did you crush them or swallow them whole? I don't know how to take mine.
Do you have that thread link so I can read it?

Do you have that thread link so I can read it?

Last edited:
T

Thefuture

Feb 28, 2022
You can read one here, this person took 7.5 g and lots of other pills and failed because they were found soon.

All the books I read recommend crushing them and mixing them on water because that makes them act faster, but it is extremely bitter. They recommend mixing them in applesauce or pudding too. I've done a lot of research but I'm still nervous because I just don't want to survive.
Thanks omg reading that he woke up to everything trashed. I just remembered how when I got home my room was trashed. That's crazy, I wish I could've seen a video of how I was when I took the pills. You must be super violent when you OD. Now I'm remembered that my arms were tied to the hospital bed as well.

• Hugs
T

Thefuture

Feb 28, 2022
That part worries me too because making too much noise will get you found out fast...
Yes most defintly. I'm remembering more and more reading other peoples stories.... I remember vaguely like you remember a dream. Smashing my head against the shower door several times. Very hard. And I couldn't understand why I was doing it. Very scary. And now I remember vaguely a nurse saying she was scared of me and didn't want to be near me and another nurse said they'd take over. Now I'm feeling very ashasmed. I think I was like saying rapey shit and trying to grab her. But I have no real / control of myself. I just remember those bits. I do not recommend this drug now I remember all this. I blocked this stuff out since it's happened... it turns you into a devil on god. I guess that's the delirium they speak of...

• Aww..
SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021
Yes, my plan is to dissolve the pills in water and take it as a drink, as recommended in the PPEH. I tasted a 50mg pill in water (that's how I took ami the last time, when I was knocked out). It was bitter, but not horrible - still, I think taking a huge dose of ami in water would be very different (probably way, way more gross).
Thanks omg reading that he woke up to everything trashed. I just remembered how when I got home my room was trashed. That's crazy, I wish I could've seen a video of how I was when I took the pills. You must be super violent when you OD. Now I'm remembered that my arms were tied to the hospital bed as well.
Wow, that sounds awful. I'm sorry to hear all this happened. This was while you were on ami? So you weren't unconscious, but you didn't have memories of this time until now? I have read about ami causing terrible delirium and hallucinations in people who ingest over 300mg but under 1500mg... guess this might give you all the more reason to make sure you take a giant dose if you're going to go for this method. It is difficult to source a huge amount, but I really do hope a large enough dose will come as close as possible to N.

When I CTB (hopefully in December), I hope to get a hotel room for at least 72 hours while my SO is away visiting his family. I'll say my phone is dead, so that hopefully I'll have at least 24-48 hours on my own before police start looking for me. I'll leave my phone and my computer at home.

Reactions: katagiri83
L

Lost1804

Student
Jun 26, 2019
Please Please do NOT just take amitriptyline!
If you read the PPH it tells you what you need, precisely, and when to take it. My daughter had a horrible death with amitriptyline. She hadn't used antiemetics and the vomit...!!! It was horrible. She did NOT go to sleep and die. The mess was horrendous and she was upright on the edge of her bed with blood dripping from her mouth.
We know she took about 150 x 50mg tablets. Roughly 7-8 grams which is the recommended dose in the PPH. There was no coming back from that for her. She was 5'6" and skinny.
I plan to follow her. I have all I ndeed in amitriptyline and more, but I won't take them like that. My big problem is diazapam.
Please please read up before you do anything.
Yes amitriptyline can knock you out, but the dose you need to do the job would be a very unpleasant death without the other drugs needed to make it peaceful.
Xx

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: maybe_maybe_not, tiny_dancer, Tiberius85 and 1 other person
SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021
If you read the PPH it tells you what you need, precisely, and when to take it. My daughter had a horrible death with amitriptyline. She hadn't used antiemetics and the vomit...!!! It was horrible. She did NOT go to sleep and die. The mess was horrendous and she was upright on the edge of her bed with blood dripping from her mouth.
We know she took about 150 x 50mg tablets. Roughly 7-8 grams which is the recommended dose in the PPH. There was no coming back from that for her. She was 5'6" and skinny.
I plan to follow her. I have all I ndeed in amitriptyline and more, but I won't take them like that. My big problem is diazapam.
Yes amitriptyline can knock you out, but the dose you need to do the job would be a very unpleasant death without the other drugs needed to make it peaceful.
Xx
First, I'm so very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you have gone through and I feel awful for you and your daughter.

I do have metoclopramide, which I would plan to take prior to the ami, but sadly it seems that antiemetics (even the best ones) don't completely prevent nausea and vomiting - they just lower the severity of those symptoms in an overdose. Your story is really scary - I'm smaller than your daughter in size and the idea of what 8 grams could do to me terrifies me. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to get my hands on benzos in the quantity that the PPEH says is needed, so I guess it's back to the drawing board for me :(. I have SN as a back-up, but to me that sounds even worse than ami (it's like blasphemy admitting there is anything wrong with SN on this forum, but it is a poison and we still have relatively little knowledge of how it affects the human body if you survive it).

Reactions: Noctuidaee and katagiri83
H

hockeymum9999

Sep 16, 2021
Has anyone read anything about crushing the pills into a powder and placing the powder into a gelatin capsules? Would it help with the nausea?

Or mix it up - take a large enough dose to knock you out and put the rest of it into gelatin capsules and take it right after. It may mean needing more time alone to ctb but may be more peaceful?

S

Suicidal

Sep 8, 2022
Xx
Can you please tell me how are you going to take it? My biggest fear is vomiting, I'm taking a massive overdose too with this drug and propranolol and chloroquine too but I don't have sedatives. I have antiemetics (metoclopramide) but do you think I'll fail if I vomit?

Can I ask you when your daughter was found? Hours after ingestion? Did you hear her?

L

Lollypop24

Apr 5, 2022

How much amitriptyline is lethal? I have 4200mg and olanzapine as a anti-emetic. What else do I need

L

Lost1804

Student
Jun 26, 2019
Can you please tell me how are you going to take it? My biggest fear is vomiting, I'm taking a massive overdose too with this drug and propranolol and chloroquine too but I don't have sedatives. I have antiemetics (metoclopramide) but do you think I'll fail if I vomit?

Can I ask you when your daughter was found? Hours after ingestion? Did you hear her?
My daughter didn't live with us. But I was with her the evening she took them, till 10. At midday, 14 hrs later, she was gone.

We know she took 7-8 grams, I don't want to go into how we know, but she didn't take antiemetics. She also took some mirtazapine.

PPH recommends diazapam and lorazepam. One knocks you out quickly, the other keeps you asleep longer. Or similar, it gives alternatives. That's where the problem lies for a lot of us. I have stacks of ami, but diazapam isn't so easy to get hold of.
She vomited quite a lot, but still died.
How much amitriptyline is lethal? I have 4200mg and olanzapine as a anti-emetic. What else do I need
You need around 7000 mg according to PPH, for an average person. You need diazapam to knock you out.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Noctuidaee
Grayfield

Grayfield

Student
Feb 13, 2023
My daughter didn't live with us. But I was with her the evening she took them, till 10. At midday, 14 hrs later, she was gone.

We know she took 7-8 grams, I don't want to go into how we know, but she didn't take antiemetics. She also took some mirtazapine.

PPH recommends diazapam and lorazepam. One knocks you out quickly, the other keeps you asleep longer. Or similar, it gives alternatives. That's where the problem lies for a lot of us. I have stacks of ami, but diazapam isn't so easy to get hold of.
She vomited quite a lot, but still died.

You need around 7000 mg according to PPH, for an average person. You need diazapam to knock you out.
I'm so sorry about your daughter.
We have the same problem. I'm trying to find out if hydrocodone (25-30mg) + alcohol could work as a substitute for the benzos. As I understand, it would knock me out while the amitriptyline does its thing. Have you got any idea?

M

MelodyCymbal

Jan 21, 2023

Check out the resources section for a link to the PPH. Chloroquine is in the lethal cardiac drugs section.