• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
I am planning to end it in the next couple of days but honestly, finding a time where I'm alone is not easy. The schedule is against me.

I have been on r/SanctionedSuicide and r/TrueSanctionedSuicide and now, r/TimeToGo(TTG) for around 3 months and a half now. I made some friends there and those subs did help me. I do have a problem with the mods and their abuse of power on TTG. But overall it has helped me.

I have been on this forum for only around a week. It has grown a lot in a week. (I did help a bit :hihi:)

My method has been ligature strangulation via Ratchet strap. I have failed around 10 times with that method. My only speculation is that my neck is too chubby for it to work perfectly. I also couldn't stand the feeling of life draining away as I'm waiting to pass out. But from each attempt I have learned something.

My new and current method is exit bag by helium. I have made other posts which have information and resources on this method so I won't go into that. I also have alcohol which helps with the survival instinct IMMENSELY. I will make some cocktails so it goes down easier.

The only problem right now is finding the time to do it. A time when I'm alone and have enough time to sleep, reflect on my method and have time to meditate. I would need 2 days for this. But oh well...I'll see. However I will not be careless and be discovered and intensify this hell of a joke of a life.

One lesson I've learned is to always be prepared and seize the opportunity. So I am. I am prepared and am looking for the opportunity now. Many times I have failed because of being unprepared and procrastinating. Don't do what I did. Don't wait too long. Some people wait 50 years...luckily I've learned from them.

I made this post now because I wanted to get it out of the way so I can focus fully on doing this without distractions. I will make a last comment on the day I will do it. If this is the last activity from me know I successfuly died. I have always updated people and never been gone for more than a few days so anything past two weeks means that I am gone.

Wish you all peace

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I'm having the same issue, my neighbor has been up practically all night the past few nights. They've been stomping around at all hours, don't know what the deal is but it's making it difficult to get this done. Maybe you could get a hotel for the night?

Just out of curiosity, when you did the ratchet strap method did you ever try doing it laying down, tilting your head back, and sorta sucking in your neck? I found it easier though still not quite workable for my fat ass lol. But maybe it's the ideal way to do it for those having trouble... I really like this method, it's a shame it doesn't work for me.

Reactions: Aity4883
ChizuruN

ChizuruN

Failure at Living, Failure at Dying
Mar 20, 2018
Honestly, I'll miss you.
Not much else I can say.
Good luck in your endeavors, and I hope that you may find your peace.

A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
Just wanted to say that this method didn't work for me....So there's no need to say goodbye anymore. I appreciate all of you.