• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
Hey guys, I need your help. As some of you might know me, I posted a post that I never dreamt of before which is I actually just tried to almost die. I never thought it can happen to me but it did. So I told my girlfriend that I'm suiciding soon and if I didn't reply her message after a day. It means I'm dead. But like what I write on that post, I failed because the belt losen. She's messaging me, crying, begging me to reply her because I never reply her after that day I told her I'm going to suicide. She thought I'm dead. One of my friend which is her best friend told me she's asking her if I'm really dead. I asked that friend to keep it as a secret. To not tell my gf I'm still alive because I scare she will cry again and begging me to stop the suicide action.

So the problem now is that should I message her? Find her and talk with her. Telling her I'm still alive. She's crying now, spamming me message asking me where is me, she miss me etc every single hour. My hearts hurt.

The reason I don't reply to her is that because I will suicide again. I'm afraid that if I find her now, she will realise I'm still alive and started to stop worrying, but if I continue the suicide attempt. I scare it will break her heart more.

Anyone have any idea about what should I do?

Reactions: Gina and not-2-b-the-answer
WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
Hey guys, I need your help. As some of you might know me, I posted a post that I never dreamt of before which is I actually just tried to almost die. I never thought it can happen to me but it did. So I told my girlfriend that I'm suiciding soon and if I didn't reply her message after a day. It means I'm dead. But like what I write on that post, I failed because the belt losen. She's messaging me, crying, begging me to reply her because I never reply her after that day I told her I'm going to suicide. She thought I'm dead. One of my friend which is her best friend told me she's asking her if I'm really dead. I asked that friend to keep it as a secret. To not tell my gf I'm still alive because I scare she will cry again and begging me to stop the suicide action.

So the problem now is that should I message her? Find her and talk with her. Telling her I'm still alive. She's crying now, spamming me message asking me where is me, she miss me etc every single hour. My hearts hurt.

The reason I don't reply to her is that because I will suicide again. I'm afraid that if I find her now, she will realise I'm still alive and started to stop worrying, but if I continue the suicide attempt. I scare it will break her heart more.

Anyone have any idea about what should I do?

If I were you I'd message her, my ex knew I was suicidal, i broke up with her and now even I want her back but same time thinking if I'm going to ctb anyways what's the point (It'll hurt her) , if I'm sure I'm gonna ctb in future I would break up first and give her time to get over me and move on to reduce her pain in case she finds out

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
If I were you I'd message her, my ex knew I was suicidal, i broke up with her and now even I want her back but same time thinking if I'm going to ctb anyways what's the point (It'll hurt her) , if I'm sure I'm gonna ctb in future I would break up first and give her time to get over me and move on to reduce her pain in case she finds out
That's the reason, I'm still gonna suicide, if I find her. It will hurt her more if i suicide again

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
That's the reason, I'm still gonna suicide, if I find her. It will hurt her more if i suicide again

I think she's hurting a lot now, it's totally up to you what you wanna do in this situation, I think it's best to talk to her and once everything is settled then slowly start working on how to separate, I'd avoid talking about suicide with her and even pretend that I'm totally fine (to reduce her pain) I'm not encouraging you to break up and even wish things get better for you if that's possible

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna, not-2-b-the-answer and Cookiedough8956
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019

This is truly difficult position to be in. Im contemplating about telling my bf I wanna end the relationship mid-April..but he already knows.

I suggest you do talk to her, else she will be freaking out more. She's part of ur life now since shes ur gf- although it might hurt her to hear these things, it will be the best thing to let her in on everything you're feeling.
If shes anything like my bf- she will prob never, ever accept the fact that you are gonna commit suicide and will endlessly say "no no no no..."
But you have to be honest and tell her- that you love her but the pain is just too much.

Suicide is no doubt gonna crush her though. That's just unavoidable.

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna and WOODESITY
WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
This is truly difficult position to be in. Im contemplating about telling my bf I wanna end the relationship mid-April..but he already knows.

I suggest you do talk to her, else she will be freaking out more. She's part of ur life now since shes ur gf- although it might hurt her to hear these things, it will be the best thing to let her in on everything you're feeling.
If shes anything like my bf- she will prob never, ever accept the fact that you are gonna commit suicide and will endlessly say "no no no no..."
But you have to be honest and tell her- that you love her but the pain is just too much.

Suicide is no doubt gonna crush her though. That's just unavoidable.

Since she knows that he's suicidal I guess it's best to be honest, I don't think my ex took everything I've said seriously, but one day i couldn't reply and she was talking with her friend that she thought something happened to me, I guess some just rather to not talk about suicide for any reason

Last edited:
Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Yea, whats the point after that right? You just let them in on something huge.

Perhaps..these sort of topics are not meant to be shared. No offense, but I'd be furious if my bf went and tlaked about it with someone.
I told you, therefore you only confide in me about it.

Reactions: WOODESITY
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
I'm afraid there's probably not a good way to solve this problem. Still I agree with the others you should let her know you're still alive. You owe her that much.

If you are convinced you need to CTB you need to end things with her. That's what you should have done when you first attempted imo. You need to get as far away from her emotionally so she will hopefully be less affected by your death.

May I ask why you want to CTB so badly? Surely having someone you love might make life worthwhile?

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna and WOODESITY
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
I'm afraid there's probably not a good way to solve this problem. Still I agree with the others you should let her know you're still alive. You owe her that much.

If you are convinced you need to CTB you need to end things with her. That's what you should have done when you first attempted imo. You need to get as far away from her emotionally so she will hopefully be less affected by your death.

May I ask why you want to CTB so badly? Surely having someone you love might make life worthwhile?

Doesn't always : / unfortunately