noatacanti2020

noatacanti2020

Sep 29, 2023
My girlfriend was the only thing in my life to care about me but now that she is gone, I have no one else to live for

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: avaruus, FailureToAll, Tobacco and 3 others
Rouge4000

Rouge4000

Alone
Sep 27, 2023
I know how you feel. In fact I'm practically killing myself soon for very similar reasons. I found out she has been cheating on me 5 of the 6 months I've been with her and honestly I am pretty lost about all that. She offered friendship in the hopes to mend our relationship and get back together but I know deep down she's lying and that doesn't make much sense. You are sorry and wanna work to get back together but he's still in the picture? What have you guys even done without me knowing? So many questions yet she refuses to answer them all

Reactions: ArtemisaGentileschi
tired0zymandias

tired0zymandias

Live Fast, Die Young
Sep 25, 2023
Hey there l, you're not alone. I was attempted once and she makes it failed. All because of her. And for this time its still because I can't get over her. And the fact that she's really happy with her life without me is hurting me so much. I love her always forever

noatacanti2020

noatacanti2020

Sep 29, 2023
Hey there l, you're not alone. I was attempted once and she makes it failed. All because of her. And for this time its still because I can't get over her. And the fact that she's really happy with her life without me is hurting me so much. I love her always forever
its unfair man just fucking unfair

Reactions: Wehmut
johnwatterson

johnwatterson

Sep 30, 2023
My girlfriend was the only thing in my life to care about me but now that she is gone, I have no one else to live for
i think this is a stupid reason to CTB. although at the end of the day it is your own choice and you are able to do what you like, i feel like there isn't just one person out there that should be able to make you do that. from personal experience i've never been cheated on but i have lost girls that i was with and it sucks, but there are always more people out there and definitely more reasons to live other than one girl that clearly didn't even like you in the first place otherwise they wouldn't have done that to you. why let someone who doesn't care about you make you CTB. don't do anything on impulse and think it through

Reactions: Glandular
dumbgirlonline

dumbgirlonline

Nighty Night Princess
Sep 30, 2023
I've loved this man online for 6 continuous years. He too loved me once. Things right now are weird between us. But now I just st*lk him. I know where he works, lives, and goes to university. I'm going to go to him and ask if he loves me. If the answer is no then I'll probably just end it all. It's crazy how love makes us feel like we can't live without it.

• Aww..
Reactions: ArtemisaGentileschi and avaruus
noatacanti2020

noatacanti2020

Sep 29, 2023
i think this is a stupid reason to CTB. although at the end of the day it is your own choice and you are able to do what you like, i feel like there isn't just one person out there that should be able to make you do that. from personal experience i've never been cheated on but i have lost girls that i was with and it sucks, but there are always more people out there and definitely more reasons to live other than one girl that clearly didn't even like you in the first place otherwise they wouldn't have done that to you. why let someone who doesn't care about you make you CTB. don't do anything on impulse and think it through
I just thought for once I had someone who truly cared but they showed that they never gave a damn

johnwatterson

johnwatterson

Sep 30, 2023
I just thought for once I had someone who truly cared but they showed that they never gave a damn
this furthermore reinforces my point of then not ever caring in the first place. you really shouldn't let someone who doesn't care about you decide the rest of your life, i really think that you are just upset now especially after your breakup and i think you should give it more time. speak to more people and date some other people as there is far more to life than just that one person
I've loved this man online for 6 continuous years. He too loved me once. Things right now are weird between us. But now I just st*lk him. I know where he works, lives, and goes to university. I'm going to go to him and ask if he loves me. If the answer is no then I'll probably just end it all. It's crazy how love makes us feel like we can't live without it.
you can still experience love without that one person. don't dwell on a single person, i understand how it's difficult to move on as i've been in the same spot myself but you don't need to CTB just because one person doesn't like you

noatacanti2020

noatacanti2020

Sep 29, 2023
this furthermore reinforces my point of then not ever caring in the first place. you really shouldn't let someone who doesn't care about you decide the rest of your life, i really think that you are just upset now especially after your breakup and i think you should give it more time. speak to more people and date some other people as there is far more to life than just that one person

you can still experience love without that one person. don't dwell on a single person, i understand how it's difficult to move on as i've been in the same spot myself but you don't need to CTB just because one person doesn't like you
I never experienced real love before her

ABSOLUTION

ABSOLUTION

Jul 25, 2023
I'm in a similar situation, except I pushed away the person I love because I believed he could do better than me based on how much I was fucking it all up.
But in the end I am completely destroyed about it because I never stopped loving him.
Given that I wasn't rejected but I somewhat rejected myself, I have no clue how to move on, because it was ultimately entirely in my control to not do that.
And it would happen with another person too, because it was entirely me causing the problems.
I don't desire a new relationship anymore, and I have nothing else that makes life worth it to me either, so now I'm at this forum hoping to get out of here someday...

Reactions: FailureToAll
johnwatterson

johnwatterson

Sep 30, 2023
I never experienced real love before her
the same applies for me and my first girl but the point is there is always going to be people after her that you will love and you can't forget that

noatacanti2020

noatacanti2020

Sep 29, 2023
the same applies for me and my first girl but the point is there is always going to be people after her that you will love and you can't forget that
I have other reasons to but its mostly to do on much i fucked up