• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lljw234

lljw234

lljw
Jan 15, 2024
i haven't been able to eat properly for days, my chest hurts all day long, i feel nauseous all day, it hurts to imagine her doing with someone else everything she did with me and them working out. honestly, i just want to feel okay. can someone help me :(((

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, melancholymallory03 and Hotsackage
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
i haven't been able to eat properly for days, my chest hurts all day long, i feel nauseous all day, it hurts to imagine her doing with someone else everything she did with me and them working out. honestly, i just want to feel okay. can someone help me :(((
Hi … I don't know if I can help … but maybe I can give some advice ?

What happened between you guys ?

Also I can relate to not eating , my appetite has been fucked , I'm always borderline nauseous.

• Hugs
Reactions: lljw234
lljw234

lljw234

lljw
Jan 15, 2024
Hi … I don't know if I can help … but maybe I can give some advice ?

What happened between you guys ?

Also I can relate to not eating , my appetite has been fucked , I'm always borderline nauseous.
she did some things that made me feel uncomfortable and insecure during our relationship, but she always blamed me. at one point, i exploded with anger and cursed her a lot. when everything calmed down, i tried to take it back, and until now, all i've done is humiliate myself and cry.

Reactions: melancholymallory03
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
she did some things that made me feel uncomfortable and insecure during our relationship, but she always blamed me. at one point, i exploded with anger and cursed her a lot. when everything calmed down, i tried to take it back, and until now, all i've done is humiliate myself and cry.
I'm sorry ,
What kinda things did she do?

I feel like in most disagreements the fallout is because people dont know how to communicate properly , or are having trouble communicating for different reasons ofc…..

If you are sorry , and she's not being outright abusive to you ( if so , please set as many boundaries as possible ….)

Also … Maybe try and explain to her that those things you said are untrue instead of just apologizing because words can hurt - and do stick with people ….

I'm sorry that you feel like you're always blamed though , if this person isn't able to have a conversation you may have to seek closure from within yourself ….

Try not to engage if they are completely one sided , I know it's easier said than done.

you may already be thinking this …. But perhaps it's not meant to be….

Some people are very incompatible , regardless of feelings ….

Follow your heart , but protect it as well.

Apologize if you are sorry ….

And try to be kind to yourself / take care of yourself . Humiliating oneself is only going to dig you into a deeper hole of self loathing and depression …..

It sounds like you've both made mistakes .

The question is , can things be fixed ? Will you put in the work for things to be fixed as a pair ?

If you are keeping score now ….. it's not a great sign …. I heard couples who keep score are doomed in psychology but I could be wrong.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashu and lljw234
lljw234

lljw234

lljw
Jan 15, 2024
I'm sorry ,
What kinda things did she do?

I feel like in most disagreements the fallout is because people dont know how to communicate properly , or are having trouble communicating for different reasons ofc…..

If you are sorry , and she's not being outright abusive to you ( if so , please set as many boundaries as possible ….)

Also … Maybe try and explain to her that those things you said are untrue instead of just apologizing because words can hurt - and do stick with people ….

I'm sorry that you feel like you're always blamed though , if this person isn't able to have a conversation you may have to seek closure from within yourself ….

Try not to engage if they are completely one sided , I know it's easier said than done.

you may already be thinking this …. But perhaps it's not meant to be….

Some people are very incompatible , regardless of feelings ….

Follow your heart , but protect it as well.

Apologize if you are sorry ….

And try to be kind to yourself / take care of yourself . Humiliating oneself is only going to dig you into a deeper hole of self loathing and depression …..

It sounds like you've both made mistakes .

The question is , can things be fixed ? Will you put in the work for things to be fixed as a pair ?

If you are keeping score now ….. it's not a great sign …. I heard couples who keep score are doomed in psychology but I could be wrong.
she did a lot of bad things... but one of them that made me very uncomfortable was her appearing in her friend's story making a sexual gesture. she apologized, but when i was having a psychotic episode, this issue always came back to me.

i've tried to apologize to her many times, but she doesn't care. i had found my reason to live in her. it hurts a lot to know that i can't turn back time 😭