lovelydeath

lovelydeath

Dec 5, 2022
I have one friend cause I have trouble making friends and i always have to message her first. When im messaging her she never starts the topics. I said it felt like no one cared about me last night and she just said she cared and offered no support. Didnt even check up on me today after that and is having fun in group chats. I want to die. What should I do?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: male user, wildflowers1996, godsseepiestsoldier and 4 others
Oneness

Oneness

The eternal awaits
Oct 23, 2023
Does she know that you are hurting really bad? I'm sorry that you are going thru such a painful thing. One sided love or friendship is truly painful. Do you go to school, work or hobbies where you could get new friends?

loneliness0

loneliness0

Oct 13, 2023
Recently I felt like one of my closest relationships was one sided and after huge argument we stopped talking.
It is still really painful.

It not easy to make new friends, I am struggling with it myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: wildflowers1996 and lovelydeath
duwangJEff

duwangJEff

Sep 12, 2023
It's worse when it's a relationship where both parties mutually loved each other, bit one lost interest. I'm very sorry to hear that though, it's extremely isolating and painful to be uncared for like that, no matter the type of relationship. Maybe you can find some friends here?

Reactions: wildflowers1996
G

godsseepiestsoldier

Oct 22, 2023
Im sorry to hear that but i totally feel you. My only friendship is very rocky and one sided and i dont think i could ever get touchy feely with him bc hes a very guys guy. I rlly hope you find a better and recprecating friendship soon man

lovelydeath

lovelydeath

Dec 5, 2022
It's worse when it's a relationship where both parties mutually loved each other, bit one lost interest. I'm very sorry to hear that though, it's extremely isolating and painful to be uncared for like that, no matter the type of relationship. Maybe you can find some friends here?
It was exactly like that. We used to mutually love each other. I didnt say it wasnt. Thats what makes it feel so bad… and i made that clear to her.
Recently I felt like one of my closest relationships was one sided and after huge argument we stopped talking.
It is still really painful.

It not easy to make new friends, I am struggling with it myself.
Im sorry… when did this happen? I think we just stopped talking too but im going to die soon so.

loneliness0

loneliness0

Oct 13, 2023
Im sorry… when did this happen? I think we just stopped talking too but im going to die soon so.
About month ago. I assume we not talk again but it affected me lot that I am now more suicidal then usual.

Do you think this relationship was what was holding you here or was you going to CTB anyway soon?

lovelydeath

lovelydeath

Dec 5, 2022
About month ago. I assume we not talk again but it affected me lot that I am now more suicidal then usual.

Do you think this relationship was what was holding you here or was you going to CTB anyway soon?
I mean im like happy when i have friends. When I dont have friends im sad. Im a simple girl.
Thing is… I cant make friends. When it was so fricken easy to make me happy. So yeah that friendship is what was keeping me alive.

puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
I mean im like happy when i have friends. When I dont have friends im sad. Im a simple girl.
Thing is… I cant make friends. When it was so fricken easy to make me happy. So yeah that friendship is what was keeping me alive.
I'll be your friend. I'm not very good at making conversations; I'm better at listening. But I can at least check in with you every day. 🧡 I care about you.

• Hugs
Reactions: wildflowers1996 and lovelydeath
lovelydeath

lovelydeath

Dec 5, 2022
I'll be your friend. I'm not very good at making conversations; I'm better at listening. But I can at least check in with you every day. 🧡 I care about you.
huggg thank you