Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020
So I have a friend who is very unstable, ive mentioned him before as been someone who I can tell anything to, I do want to ctb, but some part of me feels like I should tell him what I want, just because he's always been there for me through everything, even when I was so close to doing it last year he stuck around to help me, but I don't know how to tell him, I just feel like I owe it to him instead of just disappearing, I know he wouldn't tell anyone if I asked him to. I just dont know what to do or say

• Love
Reactions: LonelyNick
LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
I opened up with a safe friend and it was wonderful. I recommend it ^^

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Interesting dilemma. Do you suspect that telling him may upset his condition at all, or might be too much to handle? I guess you have to weigh that against the effect of your sudden death on him. What is his support system like?

Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020
Interesting dilemma. Do you suspect that telling him may upset his condition at all, or might be too much to handle? I guess you have to weigh that against the effect of your sudden death on him. What is his support system like?
Hes just moved out on his own, which he's always wanted, so it won't be too bad, the only thing I'm worried about is if it will upset my equilibrium

LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
What happened

I've been talking with a chronically ill friend. He knows pain and he knows my life. He's been a friend since I was 14, he's way older but he treats me like his little brother. He's been shopping for a house and I was helping him. We started to talk about the future and I opened up that mine is very dark and gloomy and I want to end things.

He's being very supportive emotionally, I'm not talking to him about my method or anything. Just how much pain I'm in or how shitty my day has been.

It's been working good for me! And I'm so glad he's understanding and not calling the cops on me.

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed