futurebuscatcher

futurebuscatcher

Cat Connoisseur
Sep 15, 2024
I don't know how to say it.
My friend noticed I was off and they were worrying over me and was saying I can talk to them when needed.

It's a weird feeling cause I feel flattered but also very annoyed? Like now they're making me feel bad about wanting to kill myself but now I sorta don't want to but also I don't believe them. Like even if they do care and mourn me it'll be maybe a year at most cause I'm not that important and also they barely knows thr real me.

Any tips on navigating this? Maybe even tips on how to sorta push through with what I want to do? Or maybe even ways to help one decide what they really wanna do? I want to kill myself I just feel unmotivated to work up the courage.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB_random, Forever Sleep, hopemeetshopeless and 1 other person
mi_ba_

mi_ba_

Trying to not be a lurker
Jun 10, 2024
I kinda feel the same way. My friends are always making me feel guilty for wanting to die, but I know they literally wouldn't gaf if I did. It's annoying when people act like they care.

I end up not mentioning things like that near them anymore because I don't want anyone's pity making me feel worse and preventing me from ctb.

Reactions: hopemeetshopeless and futurebuscatcher
futurebuscatcher

futurebuscatcher

Cat Connoisseur
Sep 15, 2024
I kinda feel the same way. My friends are always making me feel guilty for wanting to die, but I know they literally wouldn't gaf if I did. It's annoying when people act like they care.

I end up not mentioning things like that near them anymore because I don't want anyone's pity making me feel worse and preventing me from ctb.
I didn't even mention it either–

And the one time I did it was to my one very suicidal one that wanted to die too suddenly trying to comfort me in the ways we'd complain about. It's just frustrating.

• Hugs
Reactions: mi_ba_
cryone

cryone

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
yeah. i think its a bit of a misread to say they're trying to make you feel bad. i dont think they have ill intentions, but i too also hate when it happens. i dont want people to treat me or see me differently based on my mental state.

futurebuscatcher

futurebuscatcher

Cat Connoisseur
Sep 15, 2024
yeah. i think its a bit of a misread to say they're trying to make you feel bad. i dont think they have ill intentions, but i too also hate when it happens. i dont want people to treat me or see me differently based on my mental state.
I'm aware it's not on purpose but my brain forced me to think that and I hate it. It is what it is.