• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jemetire

oh well
Jun 11, 2023
she meant everything to me, she was my mental support but now she left me because she couldn't handle the fact that i am suicidal. i understand, but it hurts me so much. i have no one now, everyone hates me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, Ash, grahf and 5 others
evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
Some people just can't understand us. I feel for you.

Reactions: marchshift, jemetire and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I'm sorry OP it hurts like hell when they leave

Reactions: marchshift and jemetire
Raven_Nevermore

Raven_Nevermore

Feb 18, 2024
she meant everything to me, she was my mental support but now she left me because she couldn't handle the fact that i am suicidal. i understand, but it hurts me so much. i have no one now, everyone hates me.
I am so sorry for this loss of a friend(ship) that you valued and trusted. 😥. I, too, have experienced this too. Not long ago, a friend told me that I shouldn't share my problems with het because she's not my therapist. In other words, she is only available for small talk about only happy things and to call the suicide hotline. And I agree, this is so devastating. This only reinforces the message and feeling that I'm a burden to others and that their lives will be much happier when I'm 'gone' PERMANENTLY. I'm sending you hugs.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: moshimoshi, divinemistress36 and jemetire
Aleko leonidze

Aleko leonidze

And in the end i'm all by myself once again
Mar 22, 2024
i feel you except my best friend ditched me over a girl. after 8 years suddenly he never had time to do anything with me anymore even though we used to hang out so often prior. i know that's just a normal part of life, but shit hurts man. it becomes difficult to trust people when even your closest people are able to simply abandon you over things like this. stay strong.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, jemetire and DeletedUser
J

jemetire

oh well
Jun 11, 2023
I am so sorry for this loss of a friend(ship) that you valued and trusted. 😥. I, too, have experienced this too. Not long ago, a friend told me that I shouldn't share my problems with het because she's not my therapist. In other words, she is only available for small talk about only happy things and to call the suicide hotline. And I agree, this is so devastating. This only reinforces the message and feeling that I'm a burden to others and that their lives will be much happier when I'm 'gone' PERMANENTLY. I'm sending you hugs.
I can 100% relate, I feel the exact same. She also said to me that I should contact the hotline and that I should talk about this to the people I "trust". Well she was the only person I trusted and now it's gone completely. Everyday I keep hating myself, because all the time I think it was my fault for ruining the MOST IMPORTANT friendship in my life. I feel like a horrible person. Btw thank you for your hugs I feel a bit better now, sending you hugs back 🤗

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
Last time I spoke 1:1 to the man I love after telling him I felt that way, he told me;

"I feel annoyed, angry, constantly under stress, and not really able to field any of this, sadly."

He's not spoken 1:1 with me since. It's heartbreaking and I totally relate.

• Love
Reactions: jemetire
J

jemetire

oh well
Jun 11, 2023
i feel you except my best friend ditched me over a girl. after 8 years suddenly he never had time to do anything with me anymore even though we used to hang out so often prior. i know that's just a normal part of life, but shit hurts man. it becomes difficult to trust people when even your closest people are able to simply abandon you over things like this. stay strong.
Yeah it's unbelievable that even such strong friendships can break just like that. I am sorry your friend did you like that.

G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
I'm sorry to hear about your situation, my friends left me too and it's hurt

• Hugs
Reactions: frogboii22, moshimoshi and jemetire
terra.nuvo

terra.nuvo

Student
Feb 15, 2024
I relate you. My best friend ended up leaving me a year ago now and I am still dealing with the pain of losing his friendship. Sending love your way

• Hugs
Reactions: moshimoshi and jemetire
Raven_Nevermore

Raven_Nevermore

Feb 18, 2024
I DON'T hate you. Hugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: jemetire