• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jflowers

Dec 2, 2023
This is my first post on the website, and a few minutes ago I bought SN. It will arrive about 1–2 days. I am about to CTB soon.

I want to write this to recap my entire life, share my history. Maybe not the toughest that you have heard of. Sometimes it's hard to find a reason why things happen. Among them, depression.

I want to start from the moment my life took a 180-degree turn 5 years ago, the moment I started to die from inside. Came without warning like a car running over you, suddenly, from being the happiest person in the world, I began to distance myself from people, from my friends, from my family. Everything seemed unreal to me, I felt like I was in someone else's body. I began to lose pleasure in the things I liked most, and most importantly the piano, for me, my true life partner, the one who feeds me now and fed my soul. Thoughts about CTB started coming to me all the time from that day until today.

I was 16 at the time and physical changes began to occur in my body. My hair began to fall out due to the constant stress caused by depression, to the point that I had to shave my head. My movements began to slow down. I was starting to have a hard time concentrating on multiple things at once, and my memory just shut down. Among other things, my creativity seemed to fade. How was it possible? Something so rooted in the soul, so important and with so many vital functions for the human being, had disappeared from me.

I tried to cut myself with the razor, I failed because I couldn't stand the blood. My mother unfortunately found it in the trash, and they took me to an internship psychologist. Obviously, it didn't last long, not because of him, but because you're supposed to be the one who has to try to cure yourself, an impossible mission for me. It wasn't months before I had the courage to make an appointment with a social welfare psychiatrist. At first, I felt hopeful. Was I on the right path? Unfortunately, the pills he prescribed me for 2 years only made me an even more empty person inside. I no longer cried, I couldn't cry, in fact I was beginning to become a monstrous being. Without being able to show any feelings for anything, people didn't understand what could happen to me, and that distanced me even further from my loved ones. And to make it even more difficult, they reported it to my health record, making visits to the doctor uncomfortable and unpleasant, with an aroma of disdain and disregard for everything I tried to say.

When I stopped taking pills, I realized that it was not the right thing to do, not at that time or in that way. Maybe I needed to try more therapy? Luckily, I found my current psychologist a year ago. She was, and she is the person I needed to organize my mind to deal with the origin of my depression. Unfortunately, I have not yet been able to find out the origin, and I am not interested either. The answer was given to me by my psychiatrist years before: pills. They diagnosed me with Major Depression for not calling it chronic. The only solution they give me is to turn off my person, to be the robot that I don't want to be.

And the only thing I want is to rest in peace, to be able to sleep forever. Stop the pain.
I'm not sure if I will be able to deal with SI. But I will try to do the fast SN since it is lighter for me. While I'm waiting for the package, I'm thinking of ways to CTB without my social circle noticing it, since they don't deserve all this, but it's very complicated, and I'm not sure if they will find peace with that option. So I hope they can forgive me, so I can rest in peace.

And I also want to thank the site and the community for being able to give the opportunity to share all this.
Peace.

Joan.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mayonaise, Kta1994, BojackHorseman and 9 others
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Best of luck, and I hope you find what you're looking for.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find true peace from all the suffering, best wishes.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Sending you peace and love Joan xx

J

jflowers

Dec 2, 2023
I'ts here, finally at home. A lot of feelings pass through my body when It arrived. Yesterday I almost ctb by partial in an impulsive moment. I'm glad SI did it's job in that case.

Now, I'm gonna wait for that weekend to being alone. I know I need time, plan everything and be mentally focused.

My next movement is being alone for a few days, and luckily for me It's about to happen soon. Maybe I try to CTB by partial because I found a spot on my bed perfect for this.

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Hope that you find the peace you are searching for Joan. Wish you all the best in your plans whatever you may decide on ❤️

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope you find peace. Good luck!

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
It's unfortunate that mental health research is decades behind. We didn't have success with the pills they prescribed us either. We wish you peace. Big hugs. Be well on your journey.

• Love
Reactions: jflowers
J

jflowers

Dec 2, 2023
4:36 am here. I'm preparing myself to CTB tomorrow. Finally I'm gonna be alone this weekend. I'm going to play in a music festival arround 18 pm and I expect to be home at 23 pm. I've been working on my thoughts all these days and I have to say that I have reached a state of peace with this world. With the people around me, my will to leave is now a warm hug that protects me from anything else and I've lost that fear to death I was struggling with. I'm prepared to free myself.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mayonaise, Kta1994, BojackHorseman and 3 others
J

jflowers

Dec 2, 2023
All prepared.
IMG20240204012127

Maybe this is my last message, I'm not sure bc this is my first attempt and I'm not familiar with all these but It's a big step further anyway. I know how to do it but the feeling is terrible. Only 15 sec I need to focus. If not, goodbye everyone. I'm sure we will meet again on the endless void.

• Hugs
Reactions: Slark
S

Slark

Apr 30, 2023
All prepared.
View attachment 128048

Maybe this is my last message, I'm not sure bc this is my first attempt and I'm not familiar with all these but It's a big step further anyway. I know how to do it but the feeling is terrible. Only 15 sec I need to focus. If not, goodbye everyone. I'm sure we will meet again on the endless void.
I hope everything ends in the best way for you. If you want to talk a little, I'm here