leiche

leiche

i need a cigarette
Aug 19, 2020
i'm so happy i found this forum, everyone here is so kind and understanding. i guess i'll stick with all these threads and broken as me people for a while till i make a final decision. this is my first forum experience btw.

the design is also great but i didn't understand how to enable a dark theme, neither on pc nor on phone -_______-

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lynh, WinterFaust, TAW122 and 10 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Hello, welcome. I don't think the dark theme works anymore after a recent update.

Reactions: Sensei and leiche
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
It might come back, they are constantly updating things. The forum functionality is generally pretty good and makes for good communication.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
leiche

leiche

i need a cigarette
Aug 19, 2020
It might come back, they are constantly updating things. The forum functionality is generally pretty good and makes for good communication.
agree!

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
WELCOME!!! So happy to have you as a new family member here! We are all very kind, understanding and we ALL help one another on this web site.I found this web site a few months ago, and it has been the BEST thing to EVER happen to/for me in my life! Again WELCOME FRIEND!

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Deleted member 17331, Sensei and 2 others
leiche

leiche

i need a cigarette
Aug 19, 2020
WELCOME!!! So happy to have you as a new family member here! We are all very kind, understanding and we ALL help one another on this web site.I found this web site a few months ago, and it has been the BEST thing to EVER happen to/for me in my life! Again WELCOME FRIEND!
i also feel very relieved i came here. gave you hugs, friend:halo:

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Deleted member 17331 and Deleted member 1465
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Greetings Leiche.

I hope that you feel welcome here, and I hope that whatever you choose will bring you peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, leiche and Deleted member 17331
stormrOzzy

stormrOzzy

Apr 8, 2019
This forum is very good
the people here are all pure souls, we all understand what real pain is!
stay well and enjoy !!:smiling:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, leiche, Deleted member 17331 and 1 other person
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i felt the same way too. the people on this forum are really open-minded and understanding. i love this community.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, leiche, Deleted member 17331 and 1 other person
ocd is bad

ocd is bad

-
Jun 26, 2020
Welcome, and for a dark theme on your phone you can use a browser that has a night mode setting like opera.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, leiche and Deleted member 17331
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Hello, welcome. I don't think the dark theme works anymore after a recent update.
I read somewhere that @Marquis said they were working on bringing it back. I do miss the dark theme, especially at night.

But welcome to the forum. Glad you've had such a good experience already ❤️

• Love
Reactions: leiche
SnowWhite

SnowWhite

Semi-Professional Disappointment
Jan 16, 2020
Welcome :heart:
Whatever brought you here, I hope you enjoy your time here

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and leiche
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Welcome aboard, and your experiences are similar to mine when I first joined. I had a feeling of excitement and peace since I know I'm in a place where people share similar sentiments, won't judge, no censorship of discussion on methods and suicide in general, etc. Anyways, feel free to make yourself at home here and I hope you are able to find the information you are looking for. :smiling::hug:

• Love
leiche

leiche

i need a cigarette
Aug 19, 2020
Welcome aboard, and your experiences are similar to mine when I first joined. I had a feeling of excitement and peace since I know I'm in a place where people share similar sentiments, won't judge, no censorship of discussion on methods and suicide in general, etc. Anyways, feel free to make yourself at home here and I hope you are able to find the information you are looking for. :smiling::hug:
thanks!

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Welcome to the forum! It's sad that you had to come here but I hope we can help you in some way

• Love