• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Shinji Ikari

Shinji Ikari

Mar 25, 2024
Dear Julia or Asuka
I hope while you're reading this, you've moved on from me, I hope you've found someone nice and someone who will treat you better then I ever did, I hope they show you love unlike what I did to you. All I did was throw my troubles onto you which might have deepened your own problems so I'll end your suffering with these words "Whenever we meet again in the after life, I hope you'll be able to forgive me. I'll love you for ever and even if I won't be here to watch you bloom into something great, I'll be watching you forever till the day you pass into the other life." So till then my sweet love. I'll be waiting at the gates of heaven for you to arrive at my side.
To my best friends josh, Gabe, and gauge. I'm sorry I couldn't be a better friend then some sorry piece of shit that always made stupid ass jokes, someone who couldn't take small jokes. I relayed on y'all a bit to much and I am sorry, I hope you three have a bright future and have kids of your own, I'll never experience something as great as that and that makes me dread taking my life even more but I have to do this, I can't do this shit anymore.
To my family, I'm glad I was able to meet y'all. I'm sorry that you won't be able to find this note till maybe years later but that's fine! I'm just glad that I was able to be brought into this amazing family and loved. Mom I'm sorry that my life ends here in a cowardly way, Dad I'm sorry I'll never be able to go fishing with you no more, Britney you were the strictest sister ever but you were also the funniest when you wanted to be so I'm glad I was able to meet you, Ines you were strict and funny but also willing to listen to what I had to say to you, tammy you were the best sister ever, you'd let me vent to you always and listen to my feelings so I'm sorry I didn't inform you on how I felt about myself, Jon, you're a dumbass and I hope you grow into someone great in the future, Bryson you'll have a great football career and I know you will, I'm glad you're my nephew, Adrian you won't know what's going on but know that I was your uncle and I am sorry you weren't able to get to know me like everyone else...just know that I love you and I'm sure you'll grow into a good young man one day. Everyone take care of each other and remember me please. I love you all and I'll be hanging around with uncle, grandma, grandpa, aunt tammy, and everyone else...I'll be waiting for you all but 'til we meet again guys!
also here is my outro songs!

If I don't edit this or come back online after a few days y'all know what to do with this account.
To everyone who will see this! I'm going out via the "night-night" method...I thank y'all and I wish you in the best goodbye. Images

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Good luck on your journey I hope for as little pain as possible. The text was so sweet it hurts to see you go like this, but I hope you'll be at peace.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck and I hope u find peace!

Reactions: rozeske
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
May your pain wash away forever and you finally find the peace you couldn't find in the life. Whatever happens just know it's okay if you back out and if you go through with it know that you tried and that's all one can do.

Reactions: 3/4Dead
G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
Good luck i hope you find peace

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for.

Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Rest well eternally๐Ÿฉท.

h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Please tell mom this is not her fault
Dec 8, 2023
Your farewell note is beautiful, an amazing display of love for the people you care about. It's a shame that a sweet person like you had to suffer so much. Goodbye and fly high