• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

inutil

Apr 22, 2024
From what I've researched, the biggest problem is vomiting.
I suggest you start preparing your ae early to ensure you don't vomit.

source: https://archive.is/HizRA#selection-893.1-1167.2

General advice regarding antiemetics

Below we list several options for an antiemetic regimen. There is no right antiemetic; you may chose one based on availability of drugs or our analysis of risks.
No matter which option of the three mentioned below you decide to use, please apply a short and controlled test, just to confirm that you are not allergic to that specific antiemetic (e.g. Motilium, Reglan, etc.), and to avoid any unexpected side effects in your actual suicide attempt. The test should include no more than a 10 mg dose to see if you are somehow badly affected by this antiemetic. If so, you might want to test an alternative.

[edit]Option #1: Domperidone

This antiemetic regimen is taken from Dr. Admiraal's book Guide to a Humane Self-Chosen Death.
Starting at least 36 hours before ingestion of the drug cocktail, one should take:

DrugDosage
Domperidone (Motilium)10 mg every 7-8 hours, starting at least 36 hours before the cocktail.

The last 10 mg dose should be taken 45 minutes before the final ingestion. Do not exceed the suggested amount and do not cut down the suggested interval under any circumstances. Doing so would put you at risk for EPS (short for extrapyramidal symptoms).
In his book, Dr. Admiraal suggested this regimen as the second-best option. His drug of choice was metoclopramide. However, domperidone rates well for the following reasons:
  • Domperidone has minimal side effects. Unlike other antiemetics from this category, domperidone does not cross the blood-brain barrier and has low risk of EPS.[2]
  • In studies, domperidone was proven to be as efficient as metoclopramide, at least for vomiting caused by chemotherapy.[3]
  • In Europe, domperidone is sold without prescription under the name Motilium. Its advertised use is to relieve symptoms of a bloated stomach.

[edit]Option #2: Metoclopramide

This antiemetic regimen is the preferred regimen from from Dr. Admiraal's book Guide to a Humane Self-Chosen Death.
Starting at least 36 hours before ingestion of the drug cocktail, one should take:

DrugDosage
Metoclopramide (Degan, Maxeran, Maxolon, Primperan, Pylo, Reglan)10 mg every 7-8 hours, starting at least 36 hours before the cocktail.

The last 10 mg dose should be taken 45 minutes before the final ingestion. Do not exceed the suggested amount and do not cut down the suggested interval under any circumstances. Doing so would put you at risk for EPS (short for extrapyramidal symptoms).
Note: The Swiss euthanasia organisation Dignitas uses one-time metoclopramide before Nembutal ingestion.

[edit]Option #3: Prochlorperazine and domperidone

Take the following only once, 45 minutes before ingestion of the drug cocktail:

DrugDosage
Prochlorperazine (Buccastem, Compazine, Phenotil, Stemetil)10 mg
Domperidone (Motilium, Motillium)10 mg

Do not exceed the suggested amount and do not cut down the suggested interval under any circumstances. Doing so would put you at risk for EPS (short for extrapyramidal symptoms).

S

spiritsale

Apr 4, 2024
I'm surprised you were able to acquire all of those meds, based on others reports I think the meto should be taken earlier then the clonazepam 30min prior and ketamine right before.

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
pop 3 meto tablets and 40 mins later will inject ketamine and will drink 20 to 25g of SN in 50 to 60 ml mixed with clonazepam 15mg within the next 30 seconds.
Yeah if you have experience with ketamine, that should work (like you're sure you'll be able to take the SN afterwards)

Reactions: rozeske
L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
I'm surprised you were able to acquire all of those meds, based on others reports I think the meto should be taken earlier then the clonazepam 30min prior and ketamine right before.
it took me 2 years to collect and 3 failed attempts due to SI. ketamine injection will act faster, will be knocked out within 1 to 5 mins. one worst con about taking megadose benzo 30 mins prior is will be knocked out without drinking sn or you can never calculate when will you be knocked out. that's why i opted for ketamine as fast acting benzo or anesthetic and clonazepam as long acting. even if i voimt, i hope i choke on vomit and die.

• Informative
Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
it took me 2 years to collect and 3 failed attempts due to SI. ketamine injection will act faster, will be knocked out within 1 to 5 mins. one worst con about taking megadose benzo 30 mins prior is will be knocked out without drinking sn or you can never calculate when will you be knocked out. that's why i opted for ketamine as fast acting benzo or anesthetic and clonazepam as long acting. even if i voimt, i hope i choke on vomit and die.
Would it not be easier to simply OD on ketamine?

Reactions: losi
L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
Would it not be easier to simply OD on ketamine?
you can't OD on ketamine alone but with mixing heavy drugs like opioid. some say 8 grams of ket to OD. i don't think it is possible to inject via IM which is the one i'm using for SN. i don't have enough knowledge about IV method.

also my mind is fixed on how to make SN method more painless and SI free. domestically there is no opioid or fent to order in darkweb, i don't want to risk my life over international order.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
Thanks for answering my questions. I hope you find relief.

• Love
Reactions: losi