cowboypants

cowboypants

From milkyway
May 7, 2024
Redeem all funds from my brokerage account into my bank account on the day. My mom is my nominee, So I hope they can get the money easily from my bank. The bank is available right downstairs, so It should be smooth. All the bank docs are stored in a folder neatly.

Reset my phone so that it is usable

Create a new user account in laptop. I don't want to go through the pain of deleting my user account. Since there are lots of customizations, I've done in it.

Delete gpay wallet

Suicide note

WIll, prolly I don't care much about the things behind except I don't want my dad using my clothes, whatever. I will skip this likely

Is there anything I should add?

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
E

Elyx

Jun 1, 2024
You shouldn't do it all problems are temporary and this solution is forever just wait for things to get better trust me

L

lizzywizzy09

Arcanist
May 11, 2024
You shouldn't do it all problems are temporary and this solution is forever just wait for things to get better trust me
Pardon my French but that is bullshit. Not all problems are temporary, some things cannot be rectified. And waiting around for things to get better is a farce. Some things can get better. Other things require action to get better. Some things are passed the point of no return and cause unbearable suffering. You sound like an undercover pro-lifer. Hopefully nobody here gives up any sources to you.

• Yay!
Reactions: opheliaoveragain, DeIetedUser4739, Mothman. and 2 others
cowboypants

cowboypants

From milkyway
May 7, 2024
It hasn't gotten better in my case. No, I am not trusting some random stranger online

Reactions: opheliaoveragain, Mothman., lizzywizzy09 and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Do u have guarantees for OP?

Reactions: Mothman., lizzywizzy09 and cowboypants
cowboypants

cowboypants

From milkyway
May 7, 2024
Pardon my French but that is bullshit. Not all problems are temporary, some things cannot be rectified. And waiting around for things to get better is a farce. Some things can get better. Other things require action to get better. Some things are passed the point of no return and cause unbearable suffering. You sound like an undercover pro-lifer. Hopefully nobody here gives up any sources to you.
Good luck to him being undercover after that comment, lol

• Yay!
Reactions: Mothman., Praestat_Mori and lizzywizzy09
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
@cowboypants I don't know what else you could do. I wish you all the best and good luck with whatever you decide to do! :heart:đź«‚

Reactions: cowboypants
L

lizzywizzy09

Arcanist
May 11, 2024
Good luck to him being undercover after that comment, lol
Seriously. Sounds like the script writer for one of those helplines.
"All problems are temporary." Like, the audacity. Holy fuck. Pain is often permanent, as long as the sufferer is living. The act of ending it is temporary.

Last edited:
Reactions: opheliaoveragain, Mothman., Praestat_Mori and 1 other person