• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Have you ever thought of aggravating a man carrying a gun in his holster so they would send you away from this life?

Reactions: Queenh666, Tiburcio, MortDeVivre and 2 others
B

Bandzbandz

Student
Aug 23, 2018
Have you ever thought of aggravating a man carrying a gun in his holster so they would send you away from this life?
But wouldn't that send him to prison?

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018

It's a stupid idea. Don't do it. In most cases they don't want to kill you and you will be sent to jail

Reactions: atwasoa, lv-gras and Tiburcio
K

killmepls

Aug 19, 2018
I think they will figure out you are trying to die and not do it to spite you, just like cops

Reactions: Tiburcio
Blowba

Blowba

A Girl on the Shore
Aug 12, 2018
Probably unlikely to happen and I would rather inflict my death than another person but if u go down to florida they are a different breed so they might

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
Well you can roll into a Crip hood all blooded out with a sign 'I hate niggers' like Bruce's character in Die Hard 3.

Reactions: Kev, Tiburcio, Justanotherconsumer and 2 others
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
Well you can roll into a Crip hood all blooded out with a sign 'I hate niggers' like Bruce's character in Die Hard 3.

: /

Reactions: Tiburcio
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I don't approve of murder by cop.

Did admire that dude who stole the plane though. Thank God he didn't hurt anyone on the ground, and he had a blast while flying around.

RIP Mr. Pilot.

Reactions: akosineenee, Doctorj115, Queenh666 and 3 others
ratfucker22

ratfucker22

Aug 30, 2018
I don't approve of murder by cop.

Did admire that dude who stole the plane though. Thank God he didn't hurt anyone on the ground, and he had a blast while flying around.

RIP Mr. Pilot.
me too he was an hero

Reactions: Smilla, lv-gras and Tiburcio
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I've entertained the idea as a fantasy, but in reality, I would not do that because there are so many things that could go wrong, most of which are outside of my control. Similar to what others said, the armed citizen or officer may not end up shooting the person or if so, in a non-fatal way, leaving the suicidal person crippled and then after that, a worse state than before. Also, there are legal consequences on top of that.

Reactions: lv-gras
Kev

Kev

Student
Aug 18, 2018
Why not just buy a gun? We're very lucky as Americans in the fact that the ability to have a gun is a constitutional right. My recommendation is a Hi-Point 9mm handgun with hollow point rounds, aimed laterally right above, or through, the ears. Hi-Point manufactures basic, cheap, but still reliable and effective firearms, and the gun I mentioned is only like $180. $200 with bullets and now you have the ability to instantly and painlessly end your existence at a moment's notice.

Reactions: betteroffdead, akosineenee, lv-gras and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Why not just buy a gun? We're very lucky as Americans in the fact that the ability to have a gun is a constitutional right. My recommendation is a Hi-Point 9mm handgun with hollow point rounds, aimed laterally right above, or through, the ears. Hi-Point manufactures basic, cheap, but still reliable and effective firearms, and the gun I mentioned is only like $180. $200 with bullets and now you have the ability to instantly and painlessly end your existence at a moment's notice.

Yes, though I live in a state that requires me to get a pistol purchase permit (through the sheriff's office in a county that I reside in) in order to buy a handgun (both from FFL's or private sellers). Also, I may come off as odd which could raise suspicions from others and then I wouldn't be able to obtain permit, let alone a firearm. I think I'd go with a long gun as that only requires a NICS background check and it's easier to obtain than a pistol.

C

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
feel bad for suicidal non americans we have guns at walmart :pfff::pfff:

Kev

Kev

Student
Aug 18, 2018
feel bad for suicidal non americans we have guns at walmart :pfff::pfff:

Yeah it's funny, I never thought anything of the fact that almost 100% of our adult population can drive 10 minutes or less to a Walmart and gain access to lethal weaponry. Now that I realize everywhere else in the world isn't like that, it sounds a little ridiculous to me. But as someone who wants to kill themself, I sure appreciate it.

Reactions: CatLove56
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018

Terrible idea. Why would you assume they will immediately go for a kill shot? Plus people aim suck especially cops.