borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
A while back, my favorite person and I had a conversation. We decided that we weren't gonna label our relationship, or at least that's how I took it. I still viewed him as my boyfriend until now. He clarified tonight that he doesn't view us as being in a relationship, and I can't handle the rejection. I know he loves me dearly, but I want him to love me in a romantic "I wanna marry you" kind of way. He's the only reason I stay alive, and I just wanna die right now.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ruru_241, darkenmydoorstep, Sannti and 4 others
Cress

Cress

Arcanist
Oct 15, 2023
I've gotten over pretty much all of the relationships that I've had in my life Where I was able to be friends with The girl years after the fact. However there's one girl That I dated in college that I have never been able to get over. She's married now and lives in another state however Sometimes she would message me off and on on Facebook. Seems like she was always a bit undecided about it friending me and Unfriending me at random intervals Over the years Saying that she missed Doing various activities with me.

I haven't spoken to her in two and a half years and I've been Afraid to message her Because maybe she would decide a more permanent solution and decide to block me. The thought of having the communication closed off forever is still painful surprisingly. I guess what I'm trying to say is I can empathize with caring for someone deeply And I'm sorry to hear that you think you're a boyfriend doesn't feel the Same way that you do about them.

Do they just say that they want a casual relationship? I can understand if even asking questions like that sometimes is an answer better not known. There is a finality to it once people tell you exactly how they feel. Anyway you don't have to answer any of that question I was just curious. I'm sorry you're going through all this.

• Hugs
Reactions: darkenmydoorstep and CTB Dream
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
A while back, my favorite person and I had a conversation. We decided that we weren't gonna label our relationship, or at least that's how I took it. I still viewed him as my boyfriend until now. He clarified tonight that he doesn't view us as being in a relationship, and I can't handle the rejection. I know he loves me dearly, but I want him to love me in a romantic "I wanna marry you" kind of way. He's the only reason I stay alive, and I just wanna die right now.
It's like you said: He probably still loves you dearly, even if not romantically. And it could always change. It's good that you have some support through him.

borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Dec 28, 2022
I've gotten over pretty much all of the relationships that I've had in my life Where I was able to be friends with The girl years after the fact. However there's one girl That I dated in college that I have never been able to get over. She's married now and lives in another state however Sometimes she would message me off and on on Facebook. Seems like she was always a bit undecided about it friending me and Unfriending me at random intervals Over the years Saying that she missed Doing various activities with me.

I haven't spoken to her in two and a half years and I've been Afraid to message her Because maybe she would decide a more permanent solution and decide to block me. The thought of having the communication closed off forever is still painful surprisingly. I guess what I'm trying to say is I can empathize with caring for someone deeply And I'm sorry to hear that you think you're a boyfriend doesn't feel the Same way that you do about them.

Do they just say that they want a casual relationship? I can understand if even asking questions like that sometimes is an answer better not known. There is a finality to it once people tell you exactly how they feel. Anyway you don't have to answer any of that question I was just curious. I'm sorry you're going through all this.
He doesn't want to be anything more than friends. I'm an idiot for thinking we were still more than that.
It's like you said: He probably still loves you dearly, even if not romantically. And it could always change. It's good that you have some support through him.
I can't go to him for support after being rejected by him. I also don't see him changing his mind since doesn't want a romantic relationship with anyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
That really sucks and I feel for you.

"He doesn't want to be anything more than friends. I'm an idiot for thinking we were still more than that."

One thing is for sure, you may feel like an idiot at this point in time, but you're definitely not one.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and dizzdesi
F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
Hello.
One-sided love is never worth it, it is an unnecessary waste of energy, we have to accept the decision and feelings of the other person and continue on our way. I know it is difficult to live it because of our feelings, but we have to accept it and love the one who reciprocates us if we also feel the same to live a healthy and true love.
Also while building a relationship we have to make it clear what our intention is to avoid misunderstandings among other things in the near future. It is also better not to dramatize and dismiss the rest of the world for a person who does not love us, when there is probably always someone out there better and willing to love us and make us feel great.
Good luck.

• Hmph!
Reactions: psp3000 and borderline-feline
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Dec 28, 2022
Hello.
One-sided love is never worth it, it is an unnecessary waste of energy, we have to accept the decision and feelings of the other person and continue on our way. I know it is difficult to live it because of our feelings, but we have to accept it and love the one who reciprocates us if we also feel the same to live a healthy and true love.
Also while building a relationship we have to make it clear what our intention is to avoid misunderstandings among other things in the near future. It is also better not to dramatize and dismiss the rest of the world for a person who does not love us, when there is probably always someone out there better and willing to love us and make us feel great.
Good luck.
No one would reciprocate my feelings.

I will never get over this rejection.

I don't want happiness; I want to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, F&Inside and CTB Dream
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
Been there. I'm sorry.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
No one would reciprocate my feelings.

I will never get over this rejection.

I don't want happiness; I want to die.
Yes, my feelings exactly. Lost love is why I am going to kill myself as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti and CTB Dream
dizzdesi

dizzdesi

Oct 13, 2023
Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry, I have bpd and a fp…god I can only imagine how hurt you must be. I know how much I hurt over mine sometimes. It's hard having your emotional state hinge on a single person, an intrinsically flawed human being at that. At least that's how it is for me. I hope things get better for you… :( ♥️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, borderline-feline and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
V sry, rly undrstd how feel v sry hpn ,this ppl no undrstd keep hurt othr no empth all game brain chemy 0 logc, all time efrt etc all wst no get any, v sry rly sad human relat awfl all get pain sffr, all typ see frnd etc see hpn wat injury damage nobod care all ignore, yea simil cncpt relat simil cncpt othr prsn sffr nobod care all ignore, awfl life awfl species all wrng life v sry hpn dear hug

• Love
Reactions: Sannti, borderline-feline and dizzdesi
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
you are playing into the trope of bpd = yandere...

borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Dec 28, 2022
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sadwriter, dizzdesi, Aim and 1 other person
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Dec 28, 2022
Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry, I have bpd and a fp…god I can only imagine how hurt you must be. I know how much I hurt over mine sometimes. It's hard having your emotional state hinge on a single person, an intrinsically flawed human being at that. At least that's how it is for me. I hope things get better for you… :( ♥️
How do you handle it?

dizzdesi

dizzdesi

Oct 13, 2023
How do you handle it?
Usually not too well tbh, I tend to self-harm and isolate. But when I handle it correctly, I meditate. I use Headspace and it's made meditation not so much a mystery to me. The detachment you get with meditation really helps me cool down…when I come out, I can usually think more rationally. I usually follow my breaths: 1 inhale, 2 exhale, 3 inhale…up to a count of 10. Repeat. It's cliche but it truly does help with those "hot" emotions.
I've also been more open abt my diagnosis with my loved ones including my fp. Idk if your fp knows that you have bpd, but in my experience telling trusted people my diagnosis and the symptoms that come with it have made our relationships stronger. I think we understand each other more.
Again. Really cliche. But meditation and communication are good for you. It sounds like your fp cares about you; I think that you need to have as much of an honest conversation as you can about your feelings. Wishing you the best x

Reactions: borderline-feline
L

latinoamericanboy

Sep 13, 2022
I have been friendzoned too many times. Usually it happens to sensible man like me. And it's the worst kind of rejection, because there's no bad feelings involved besides yours, and you gotta be careful to not hurt them. And playing it cool is like holding double the pain.

Also, i don't understand why they say so many great things about liking my personality and shit, but don't want romance. To me, romance, comited or not, is the holy grail of intimacy. It's the union of all the personas. I can love animals and my mom, and i can have sex with random people, but i need them both to hit the deep inside my soul.