ziank

ziank

Apr 10, 2022
I'm being lied to by someone I thought I could trust. I can see the lies so clearly but every time I confront her she makes me look crazy, although all my friends and her friends tell me I'm right. She was the only one who made me want to live a little longer and now that I found out it was all a lie, the little will to live I had left is gone and I really want to CTB. It feels stupid being like this because of a woman that treats me like shit, but I can't control it and I'm so mad because I really wanted her to like me the way I like her (or at least be honest with me without leading me on). How should I approach this situation without making myself look crazier than she already thinks I am?

• Hugs
Reactions: godsseepiestsoldier, R_N and abcz
T

tekroy006

HKHIFs
Oct 17, 2023
Maybe stop talking to her could be an option, eventually she will notice her mistakes. If not, at least you got a bad person out of your life :D.

Reactions: lionetta12 and SMmetalhead36
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
I'm being lied to by someone I thought I could trust. I can see the lies so clearly but every time I confront her she makes me look crazy, although all my friends and her friends tell me I'm right. She was the only one who made me want to live a little longer and now that I found out it was all a lie, the little will to live I had left is gone and I really want to CTB. It feels stupid being like this because of a woman that treats me like shit, but I can't control it and I'm so mad because I really wanted her to like me the way I like her (or at least be honest with me without leading me on). How should I approach this situation without making myself look crazier than she already thinks I am?
If both your own friends and her friends agree with you and see what you see, have you ever thought of having an intervention with her togheter with some of the friends, just to address it all togheter in union?

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Stop trying to reason with a pathological liar and probably a narcissist. Those people won't accept their lies or that they using you even if you ask several times. If you can walk away. Dont trust favorite peoples coming from me bpd myself, they all trash at the end.

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Sorry to be the harbinger of bad tidings, but there's no point in approaching the matter at all. If someone has such a low opinion of you that they think you will believe their lies, it's probably a rather one sided relationship. Of course, it's entirely logical for you to question everything they've ever said to you. Trust is a vital point in any relationship and once it's gone, you need to seriously question whether recovering it is even within the realms of possibility.