Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: TooConscious, naiad, Leiden and 4 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Didn't know you got different types of incense.

Reactions: Skathon and luten
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
The one used in churches. They make me comfy and the smell is pleasant without being excessive. I'm searching what they use but I didn't know there was so much types.

Reactions: naiad and LittleBabyNothing
justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Nov 23, 2020
The one used in churches. They make me comfy and the smell is pleasant without being excessive. I'm searching what they use but I didn't know there was so much types.
I believe it's frankincense they use often. Can't be certain but may be a place to start

Reactions: Lmd
LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
Patchouli forest, the smell is my fav and triggers some happy memories.
The variety of scents is vast, fun trying lots to find fav. Look for Pick and Mix rather than all the same till you know what you like.
Quality can vary greatly too, poor ones can have odd or little smell or burn badly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lmd and justanotherstar
justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Nov 23, 2020
i saw this, this morning at the store, pity that i didn't buy it
It's beautiful and worth waiting for so next time you see it you can treat yourself

Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
Sandalwood <3
I recently discovered it and I loved it, and that I have been trying different types for a long time.
Also arbutus is really nice

Last edited:
Reactions: naiad, luten and Sensei
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Certainly this one. I always had one prepared for the moment a girl came to my apartment. Nice scent, alcohol, cigarettes and just love. No depression around. God, I wish those days came back...

712yHS3R8kL SY355

Reactions: luten
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
NAG CHAMPA // SPIRITUAL GUIDE - DEFINATELY!!

HAVE YOU TRIED MORNING STAR (JAPANESE) - TRY CEDARWOOD / SANDALWOOD: THE BEST!
- it's specially ordered in and awfully expensive (truthfully on my luxuries list lately!) there's a cheap version of all the scents but the rest aren't worth it... even if you sniff it thru the box it's worth it!!

Screen Shot 2021 04 05 at 204829

Reactions: naiad
T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
My two favorites are masala and sandalwood. Masala makes everything smell so sweet

Reactions: naiad
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Jan 24, 2021
The incense used in the Catholic Church is called Gum Arabic.
It is a resin and is melted over coals. It was used to purify virgins / sacrifices in Pagan rituals as well as sanctifying Churches in more recent times...
sometimes it's mixed with frankincense (more often dried rosemary twigs & juniper berries (wiccan) but it's 90% Gum arabic) You can get it locally quite cheaply - it's a resin from trees.

Screen Shot 2021 04 05 at 205348
awesome for meditation & purification - add sage (native american) for purifying home / sacred space.

There's an incredible shop in London / Glastonbury called StarChild that make incredible mixes : Salamander / Moon are my favourites from them...

Enjoy.

• Love
Reactions: naiad, Lmd and Fehler
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
The incense used in the Catholic Church is called Gum Arabic.
It is a resin and is melted over coals. It was used to purify virgins / sacrifices in Pagan rituals as well as sanctifying Churches in more recent times...
sometimes it's mixed with frankincense (more often dried rosemary twigs & juniper berries (wiccan) but it's 90% Gum arabic) You can get it locally quite cheaply - it's a resin from trees.

View attachment 65584
That one is also very good, in a small chapel they had a simulation of those huge incense holders that hang from the ceiling and they put that incense. The whole room was quickly perfumed.
(I had to find out if it was a typo but no, in astrology the sun is considered a planet:ahhha:)

TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Jan 24, 2021
Does cumming on a candle count?
You have to first oil it up with illuminati oil from the gall bladder
of a dying virgin (girl or boy we not picky these days...)
then you anoint it with cream-pie (I have watched you on the fetish thread, my bro!)
and then you GENTLY (we're not all Satanists here ok!) shove it up your bum.

all your pegging prayers will be answered; and you may even be granted access into some other previously unknown realms spiritual (of pain // pleasure) ecstasy...

you have to experience it all, my brother - especially if you goin' to check out early...
for your heteroscum consideration: as a confirmed 'top' - i've bottomed
(and it took dizzying amounts of narcotics and i think even bondage was relied on)
and while it has been an experience i've repeated - not one i'm fond. of.
maybe that's about submission / something i don't do.

so go for it. just don't burn yourself (oh did i mention it has to be lit...?!)
Know this is in the wrong thread i apologise -should be fetish- but you didn't use a safeword...

Last edited:
naiad

naiad

Mar 20, 2021
I like incense sticks with the scent of white lilies. They smell like death to me lol. In my country, lilies are often placed on graves.

Attachments

• shalimar-incense-sticks-white-lily-20g.png
    shalimar-incense-sticks-white-lily-20g.png
    540 KB · Views: 2