• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
Tw: eating disorder
So my doctor told me to take magnesium for my headaches. But didnt say how much. He gave me 400 mg of powder magnesium. It is according to the internet too much. The whole day I had a stool, like 4 times, my stomach hurts still and I feel nauseous, so not much appetite.
I even threw up on purpose to see if there is blood since I had a metallic taste in my mouth.
It triggered my bulimia so much since I basically prob didnt gain much weight cause of the stools, purged my food etc.
Jeez how to come out of this?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: babychicken🐥 and Praestat_Mori
Dmoore3232

Dmoore3232

Student
Jun 20, 2023
Tw: eating disorder
So my doctor told me to take magnesium for my headaches. But didnt say how much. He gave me 400 mg of powder magnesium. It is according to the internet too much. The whole day I had a stool, like 4 times, my stomach hurts still and I feel nauseous, so not much appetite.
I even threw up on purpose to see if there is blood since I had a metallic taste in my mouth.
It triggered my bulimia so much since I basically prob didnt gain much weight cause of the stools, purged my food etc.
Jeez how to come out of this?
400 mg is fine. What type of magnesium? Oxide? Glycine?