grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Hello!

It is the first and probably the last time I create a thread here. I guess the game begins to end for me. I've been suffering from depression since I was 8 years old. It obviously implicated chronic loneliness due to enormous self isolating. My social development went completely wrong. I'm not even able to talk with anybody. I tried to fix myself, I visited psychiatrists, psychologists and really followed their instructions. However, still every day brings me nothing but sufferance and hopelessness. I think it is time to go. I would go for SN as it's very cheap and easy to get in my country. But my controlling mother banned access to my own money... oh boy.

And that's another problem – parents. They do everything to stop me from ctb. They are very caring and I love them but it's impossible to convince them to let me choose what's better for me. They still believe I will be fine someday. I have to hide with ctbing. I'm sorry it would be such an unpleasant surprise to find me dead but they left me no choice.

I will go for partial hanging. I'm an electronics enthusiast so I have a plenty of wires. I chose a single three core 2,9 m long flat cable used to provide high current output. It has a very thick rubber isolation and seems to be resilient. I don't know if it's a good choice, I will be glad if you say what you think. Its surface is pretty harsh but I think soap will do the trick.

I don't have an exact time to do this. I'll just wait for the right time when I am sure nobody interupts me. When it's time I will update this thread.

Thank you for being such a caring and understanding community, even if I acted weird sometimes. I love ya all! See you on the other side.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, reormor14, CarbonMonoxide and 24 others
timetofly

timetofly

Student
Aug 8, 2020
Oh boy, my story is almost identical. Depression since 7-8 yo, loneliness, inability to relate to others. In my teens, I had some interest in life, but then… it's just a constant struggle. I've visited psychologists & psychiatrists too, with no results.

In order to be able to live I need to function in this society so I can have money, and I just can't, I have no energy, people scare me, distractions (movies, music, etc.) don't work because I can't relate to the things being portrayed. With almost no money now, my time is coming to its logical end.

I wish you success and peace when it's time!

Reactions: Superdeterminist and Astral316
SunnyPotato

SunnyPotato

Aug 31, 2020
So sorry to hear about your situation and how much you're hurting. I hope you find peace, whether that's today or not- you do have some control and you don't need to rush if you don't feel it's the right time. If you do go for it, I truly hope it all goes easily and you find some peace finally. Sending love.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and grungeCat
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
Love and peace xxx

Reactions: grungeCat and Deleted member 4993
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Wish you peace. You are very brave. Know you're supported whatever you decide.

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i'm sorry to hear about your situation. i hope your journey goes safely, and that you find peace.

V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
Seems like the situation with your parents has painted you into a corner. There are ways to get around that, especially if you live in one of the more affluent countries and have access to a computer. My situation is not all that dissimilar, but I've managed to circumnavigate intervention by using a private PO box, a bitcoin trading platform and credit debt financing. May ruin your credit line, but WTF do you care, its not like your invested in your future.

Reactions: grungeCat
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Safe travels to you friend. You'll be in my thoughts and heart.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Wishing you all the peace in the world on your journey and hoping when the time comes, that its fast and smooth for you. Sending love :heart:

death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Peace

• Hugs
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I wish you peace. :hug:

• Hugs
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Little complications occurred - 2 failures after testing. My hook in basement turned out to be too poorly attached and didn't withstand the load. Additionally the ligature I chose cracked in few places so it can't be used for hanging. My second choice is 1,5 m long HDMI cable. Today evening I plan to do another test. If everything goes well then I'll catch the bus the day after tomorrow.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyTheWind, less than, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020
Little complications occurred - 2 failures after testing. My hook in basement turned out to be too poorly attached and didn't withstand the load. Additionally the ligature I chose cracked in few places so it can't be used for hanging. My second choice is 1,5 m long HDMI cable. Today evening I plan to do another test. If everything goes well then I'll catch the bus the day after tomorrow.
Cable sounds painful for a neck:s

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Cable sounds painful for a neck:s
Well it surely does ;( I will try to put a scarf between the cable and my neck to minimalize the pain but I don't think it does much. However, if everything goes well then you just feel pain for a couple of seconds.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cherrypea and Deleted member 4993
albino_elk

albino_elk

Aug 25, 2020
Well it surely does ;( I will try to put a scarf between the cable and my neck to minimalize the pain but I don't think it does much. However, if everything goes well then you just feel pain for a couple of seconds.
I dont know if its a couple of seconds or few mins but good luck:)
I have a rope and im planning to do partial or full tonight:D

• Aww..
Reactions: overcomingfear and grungeCat
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I dont know if its a couple of seconds or few mins but good luck:)
I have a rope and im planning to do partial or full tonight:D
Oh ok, I wish you good luck too!

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and albino_elk
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Well, I've done all the testing and ... it seems like none of the hooks in my house are appriopriate to withstand the load. Tomorrow I'll ride my bike to a nearby forest and I find the tree.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Haha... what a fucking irony. I guess I got what I deserve.
Tried to hang myself, I scared my mother to death. Literally, she passed away. Heart attack. I tried my best to rescue her. But the doctor said it's over.
Oh well, I guess she wouldn't grief if I kill myself. My dear mother, you won't be lonely there, I promise! Hang on, I'm coming to you.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: reormor14, Deleted member 4993, Deleted member 14573 and 6 others
icanhasnick

icanhasnick

Student
Sep 3, 2020
This is surreal wtf :'/

Reactions: Deleted member 10475, grungeCat, esse_est_percipi and 3 others
albino_elk

albino_elk

Aug 25, 2020
Its hard to believe that

D

Deleted member 14177

not home
Jan 20, 2020
I'm so so sorry... there are no words. My heart hurts for you.

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Fuck this, if my father will suffer as much as I do right now then I don't wanna die. It's an umimaginable pain. I feel as everything in my body aches. I can't think of anything else but my mother. I cry all the time. And I caused such a pain to my mother. I will never forgive myself, never! And I promise I won't let anyone suffer in this world. I promise I won't ever attempt to kill myself. BUT WHY DID I REALIZE THIS WHEN EVERYTHING IS OVER? MOTHER I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! WHY AM I SUCH A TERRIBLE PERSON?! WHY DO I KEEP HURTING THE ONES I LOVE? WHY

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Deleted member 18655
albino_elk

albino_elk

Aug 25, 2020
To learn. In the past i hurt a lot of people whom i loved but back then i was so edgy and fucked up. You learn through pain

Last edited:
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
@grungeCat I'm so sorry you're going through so many emotions. I can't say much - certainly nothing that can make anything better. I don't know if it's right for me to say this, but please consider doing nothing for the next while except grieving the loss of your mum. You can make decisions and/or blame yourself to whatever extent you want to, later. Sit with memories and grieve for her and celebrate what you can of her life. The rest can wait. Be gentle on yourself (as much as you can) and don't be too resolute with any decisions. And now that you are in such a rare position, talk to her - you don't need to hide anything from her now :heart: