Spectre

Spectre

I am serious about not taking things seriously
Nov 27, 2023
I wish I could be involved in a violent crime mishap or something. My family is trying so hard to support me and it's making me feel terrible for even being on this site. I don't think I'll be able to go through with suicide anymore unless I can make it look like an accident. This sucks. Are their any resources on how to order a hit on yourself.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: murun_b, Joarga, WonderingSoul and 1 other person
ripberman

ripberman

Dec 24, 2022
Not sure about the feasibility of ordering a hit on yourself, sorry. But I do relate to the guilt of even considering CTB when there are people who try to support you, or who are concerned about your well-being. I am sorry your life has left you in this position, it is a truly unpleasant place to be.

Remember this, though: most people are fundamentally incapable of understanding the desperation someone might feel after years and years of prolonged suffering. They can't understand how alienating our predicament is, and how comforting it is to speak freely about these taboo feelings and thoughts. Therefore, I urge you not to feel guilty for using this site...unless this site is increasing your desire to CTB, in which case you should absolutely log off.

WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
Are their any resources on how to order a hit on yourself.
Unfortunately, I don't think so. Even if you do come across such information, they are most likely honeypots. I do hope you are able to make it out of your current situation.

tidal1

tidal1

Oct 30, 2023
I wish I could be involved in a violent crime mishap or something. My family is trying so hard to support me and it's making me feel terrible for even being on this site. I don't think I'll be able to go through with suicide anymore unless I can make it look like an accident. This sucks. Are their any resources on how to order a hit on yourself.
There are some shady cities you could venture to though it might seem a bit unreliable and far-fetched.