• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

grosz

Sep 30, 2022
Hi people, I did a test with SN. I wanted to see its effect on me and took around half of a teaspoon, so like 2 grams. I nearly died and if I had taken a bigger dose then I would not be here writing about this. So let me start.
All of this happened few days ago, to be exact, the night from 3rd of november to the morning of 4th november.
At around 8 pm I drank water mixed with SN, taste was really weird, for me it was like eating oversalted popcorn or just straight up water with salt, not terrible though.
After around 20 minutes from the ingestion I started feeling dizzy and decided to go to bed. I turned off my computer and then it all started. I fainted while standing and had fallen into my closet. I stayed there for a while until I managed to crawl my way into my bed which is near my closet. With the energy that I had left I took my pulsoximetre and jumped into my bed.
The whole experience was not that terrible, I just was burping really much and my stomach hurt, I did not vomit though. Then after what felt like literally 10 minutes I put my pulsoximeter on to see my level of oxygen in my blood. I was not shocked to see that my oxygen level is 69 percent.
69 is my oxygen level and 99 is my pulse.
It started to go lower and lower by time and at a moment I had my oxygen at 65%. That is when I have decided to vomit it all out because I didnt want to die yet and I was just going to test it. I pulled my fingers into my throat and vomited it all on the ground, then I stood up and opened my window wide open. My oxygen started to increase slowly but the vertigo and headache that I had gotten around 75% of oxygen were insane. After some while I feel asleep. When I woke up I did not even remember it at first and was reminded what had happened that night only by pile of my own vomit laying on the floor.
I had a manegable headache on the next day, but I just took some meds and it stopped.

To sum up. DO NOT TEST YOUR SN IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO GO!!!!! It is really a dangerous poison and WILL kill you if you take even a teaspoon of it. Please be careful when handling it.

Please also keep in mind that exposure to a lack of oxygen makes your brain tissue degenerate, therefore do not do this if you are not sure what you are doing please. I could have ended up with brain damage if not my quick reaction and vomiting it all out.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: Orbitc, 0000000000000, Finalnight and 30 others
O

Orchidia

Sep 12, 2022
Damn, very interesting post, thank you
Its insane how only 2 g can kill you, whats your weight?,

Reactions: Venessolotic, Finalnight, houseofleaves and 2 others
G

grosz

Sep 30, 2022
98 kg. At first I thought my oxygen will have fallen to like 80% maximum, but yeah it fell much lower.

Reactions: ApathyToLife, heavyeyes and makethepainstop
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
That's an estimated 6 grans according to a table on this site showing 1.4 Tablespoons is 25 grams. SO that was a lot for a test.

Reactions: heavyeyes and makethepainstop
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Did you feel suffocation at all or no ?

Reactions: WeepingWillow
O

Orchidia

Sep 12, 2022
Pls read, it says teaspoon
That's an estimated 6 grans according to a table on this site showing 1.4 Tablespoons is 25 grams. SO that was a lot for a test.

Reactions: heavyeyes
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Thank you for sharing what you went through, that does sound like an awful experience but I do envy those who die by this method. It must be a relief knowing you have a way out of this life for when the time is right for you.

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Orbitc, kvsvenky100, hellispink and 7 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Pls read, it says teaspoon
Yes it was one teaspoon. There are 3 teaspoons in a Tablespoon. 1.4 Tablesppoons is 4.2 teaspoons, and this is 25 grams. 25 grams divided by 4.2 teaspoons means that there are 5.95 grams in one teaspoon of sodium nitrate. I did read correctly and I did the math correctly- 1 teaspoon of sn is 6 grams.

Reactions: heavyeyes, jodes2 and rejected
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
SN is dangerous. I hope you're good.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, grosz and jodes2
O

Orchidia

Sep 12, 2022
Hi people, I did a test with SN. I wanted to see its effect on me and took around half of a teaspoon, so like 2 grams. I nearly died and if I had taken a bigger dose then I would not be here writing about this. So let me start.
All of this happened few days ago, to be exact, the night from 3rd of november to the morning of 4th november.
At around 8 pm I drank water mixed with SN, taste was really weird, for me it was like eating oversalted popcorn or just straight up water with salt, not terrible though.
After around 20 minutes from the ingestion I started feeling dizzy and decided to go to bed. I turned off my computer and then it all started. I fainted while standing and had fallen into my closet. I stayed there for a while until I managed to crawl my way into my bed which is near my closet. With the energy that I had left I took my pulsoximetre and jumped into my bed.
The whole experience was not that terrible, I just was burping really much and my stomach hurt, I did not vomit though. Then after what felt like literally 10 minutes I put my pulsoximeter on to see my level of oxygen in my blood. I was not shocked to see that my oxygen level is 69 percent.
View attachment 100973
69 is my oxygen level and 99 is my pulse.
It started to go lower and lower by time and at a moment I had my oxygen at 65%. That is when I have decided to vomit it all out because I didnt want to die yet and I was just going to test it. I pulled my fingers into my throat and vomited it all on the ground, then I stood up and opened my window wide open. My oxygen started to increase slowly but the vertigo and headache that I had gotten around 75% of oxygen were insane. After some while I feel asleep. When I woke up I did not even remember it at first and was reminded what had happened that night only by pile of my own vomit laying on the floor.
I had a manegable headache on the next day, but I just took some meds and it stopped.

To sum up. DO NOT TEST YOUR SN IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO GO!!!!! It is really a dangerous poison and WILL kill you if you take even a teaspoon of it. Please be careful when handling it.

Please also keep in mind that exposure to a lack of oxygen makes your brain tissue degenerate, therefore do not do this if you are not sure what you are doing please. I could have ended up with brain damage if not my quick reaction and vomiting it all out.
Also, how brave of you not going to a hospital lol, do you live by yourself?

Reactions: heavyeyes and jodes2
je.suis.prĆŖt

je.suis.prĆŖt

HjƤlp mig
Jul 9, 2022
You said "the experience was not that terrible," that sounds like there wasn't much pain. I hope I'm not being insensitive here, but on a scale of 1 to 5, how would you rate the pain/discomfort?

5 - worst pain ever

4 - breaking your arm

3 - getting punched in the stomach

2 - bad stomach ache

1 - paper cut

Also, you didn't mention the use of an antiemetic ā€“ it almost worked without one?

I wish you peace with whatever decision you make in the future, and thank you for sharing your experience.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, EndlessDespair and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ā¤ļø
Aug 28, 2022
That really sucks that the headache was that bad. Out of 10, how bad was it? And the stomach pain, out of 10?

X

xaea13

Student
Jul 13, 2020
This is why "trying" SN is an insanely dangerous idea. It's the CTB holy grail for a reason. That stuff is lethal.

• Love
Reactions: dggtscccvfd, Midnight-rain, heavyeyes and 2 others
MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
I feel like you got very lucky with this.. There's been multiple documentations of people vomiting and still CTBing. Maybe because you took a lower dose?
Idk. No one should be trying it without being ready to CTB, that's for sure

• Informative
Reactions: dggtscccvfd, Midnight-rain, heavyeyes and 4 others
aladdin

aladdin

Nov 5, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience. The symptoms don't sound that intolerable, I think I can handle it.

• Hugs
Reactions: qwerty1969, Forever Sleep, heavyeyes and 3 others
HelloIamSummer

HelloIamSummer

Very tired
Nov 5, 2022
The more I'm learning about this method, the more it seems that sometimes less is more. Looks like when you take a lot of SN, you increase your chances of vomiting. But correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: Niirvana, ger3172 and heavyeyes
G

grosz

Sep 30, 2022
Did you feel suffocation at all or no ?
Not at all, I had not a trouble with breathing at all to be honest. I could still breathe and there was not any discomfort in lungs.
You said "the experience was not that terrible," that sounds like there wasn't much pain. I hope I'm not being insensitive here, but on a scale of 1 to 5, how would you rate the pain/discomfort?

5 - worst pain ever

4 - breaking your arm

3 - getting punched in the stomach

2 - bad stomach ache

1 - paper cut

Also, you didn't mention the use of an antiemetic ā€“ it almost worked without one?

I wish you peace with whatever decision you make in the future, and thank you for sharing your experience.
In my opinion it was like 2. I can say that it was a feeling like one could have after drinking too much alcohol. Just some little pain in the stomach and nausea.

I did not use any antiemetic. I forced vomiting on my own by pushing my fingers into my throat. If I would not have done that I would be now dead probably.
That really sucks that the headache was that bad. Out of 10, how bad was it? And the stomach pain, out of 10?
Yeah that is why I will take some painkillers before I drink the drink next time when I will actually be killing myself. Pain in general was like 2-3 and stomach pain was like 4

The general pain was really mild, few aches here and there. The stomach pain was more like I would have drunken much alcohol than drinking a deadly poison, so for a thing that can kill me, it was not really that painful.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: 0000000000000, Aim, BeanaPole and 6 others
HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

-
Sep 28, 2022
so you took just SN? nothing elsse such as anti acids and anti vomit stuff and all the other things etc?

G

grosz

Sep 30, 2022
Also, how brave of you not going to a hospital lol, do you live by yourself?
Yeah I do live by myself, this really eased the whole experience probably. I did not want to go to a hospital because they would just lock me in a psych ward.
so you took just SN? nothing elsse such as anti acids and anti vomit stuff and all the other things etc?
Yeah. You should mind though that each person has a completely different gastric system and it might work not in the way it worked in me. But as I guess these other items like anti acids acids and antiemetic are just an add on to all of this increasing the chance of actually dying and not vomiting it all out.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer and heavyeyes
HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

-
Sep 28, 2022
Yeah I do live by myself, this really eased the whole experience probably. I did not want to go to a hospital because they would just lock me in a psych ward.

Yeah. You should mind though that each person has a completely different gastric system and it might work not in the way it worked in me. But as I guess these other items like anti acids acids and antiemetic are just an add on to all of this increasing the chance of actually dying and not vomiting it all out.
thanks, this actually making me consider SN as a method now.

before i was set on drowning myself in the ocean.

Reactions: heavyeyes and Cryptonite
EndlessDespair

EndlessDespair

Lonely
Nov 6, 2022
Thank you for your sacrifice and providing the community with new insight on this method. I am glad you are still with us.

Reactions: resolutory, flightless bird, TheDoomedDoomer and 2 others
Sslsh

Sslsh

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
did you have fast heartbeat? when i teste with 2g, i had really fast heartbeat and i thought i might have a heart attack or something.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
did you have fast heartbeat? when i teste with 2g, i had really fast heartbeat and i thought i might have a heart attack or something.
That's why people use a bet blocker liek propranolol, to help reduct this symptom. How much to use is uncertain, and when to take it is uncertain.

Reactions: Sslsh
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Thanks so much for sharing your experience. It sounded scary but not absolutely unbearable. I think a lot of us are considering SN, so it is reassuring to read threads like this. (Although I appreciate that it will likely affect us all in different ways.)

I hope you haven't experienced any side effects since then.

je.suis.prĆŖt

je.suis.prĆŖt

HjƤlp mig
Jul 9, 2022
Could anyone seeing this thread PM me a SN source that ships to the UK, please?

A

Amccorm2

Nov 7, 2022
Thank you for sharing this experience, it helps a lot and makes for an interesting read along with some of the other SN threads.

F

forgiva

-
Oct 12, 2022
Hello, I hope you're feeling much better now. Just wanted to ask if you'd fasted before taking the sn. Thank you

G

grosz

Sep 30, 2022
Hello, I hope you're feeling much better now. Just wanted to ask if you'd fasted before taking the sn. Thank you
actually didnt, I ate that day so that may have been an other factor that kept me alive

flightless bird

flightless bird

somewhere over the rainbow
Aug 18, 2022
Another SN'er here. I can't thank you enough for your huge sacrifice and the information that you've provided, this thread is gold.

• Hugs
Reactions: Aim, tryagain, Girl-shaped Wound and 3 others