eremie

eremie

i love rainy days
Apr 25, 2022
hi everyone , long time no see <3

i did a taste test of my sn, 99+% pure and blood tested, just to see what to expect bc everyone talks about how bad the sn taste is. just wanted to share my experience.

i dipped my finger in my little container and tasted the residue, so not enough to accidentally be lethal or anything. the texture of sn is very satisfying as it is much finer than i expected it to be. it reminds me of white sand in a way. drawing little shapes in the salt is fun.

the taste was nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be. i would say it's less salty than table salt, but the first thing you notice when you put it in your mouth is this nice cooling sensation. i don't know if anyone's had stevia or erythritol before but it's very similar to that. there's a slight tangy aftertaste that's a little bit odd, but overall it tasted actually kind of good? i was tempted to eat more. i think i could easily eat the 20g i have just straight… i'm tempted to try it and see but i'll wait until things get bad again.

i think sn probably tastes different to everyone, so take my experience with a grain of salt (haha),, but i was surprised by it so i figured i'd share.

may your pillows be cool, everyone 🌧️

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: ApathyToLife, Gonnerr, binturong and 8 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I've heard differing assessments of the taste, from it not being that bad to being very vile.

However, although N is a much superior option overall, I understand the taste of that to be much worse than that of SN. To get an approximation of N's taste I have heard it to suggested to drink your own urine then imagine a substance 10 times as concentrated.

Reactions: heavyeyes
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Thank you for sharing your experience, I think that those with access to SN are fortunate as that method doesn't sound that bad to me at all from what I read, just a bit unpleasant instead.

passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Interesting taste buds you have there. I wonder how it would change In a large amount though? Things like artificial sweeteners are fine in small amounts and rough in large ones.

Reactions: ToTheTwillight
outlook56

outlook56

Sep 24, 2023
How much did you taste if you don't mind? Thank you

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
This is so interesting so it's not as salty as actual salt? We have all been worried about the taste and I tried it with pink salt and it was horrendous.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and Meditation guide
J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Thank you for sharing your experience, I think that those with access to SN are fortunate as that method doesn't sound that bad to me at all from what I read, just a bit unpleasant instead.
There have been and still are a lot of sources available.

Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
I tried SN and it's the worst shit I've ever tried, and I've tried a lot of things. Yes, it's not as salty as table salt, but SN still has a sweet and sour taste. You can imagine this if you mix milk with salt, at the same time the salty and "soft" taste of the milk will make you vomit