• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
They have non stop been texting me about how me cheating on them is the single most traumatic event of their life and that they'll never heal from this and that this has permanently ruined their self esteem.

Knowing I am capable of bringing this much hurt into someones life makes me feel like I need to CTB. I've told people what theyre telling me and I've heard people say my ex is "just being dramatic" but I know it's genuine pain. I arguably know my ex better than anyone and I know how real this pain is for them.

I'm ready to end it soon guys. Hoping for a peaceful exit by January. I just hate how much worse this may make things for my ex.

They keep texting me all the sorrow and heartache and misery they're experiencing and I hate that in a month that's gonna be tenfold.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
They will get over it and forget about it in time.

• Yay!
Reactions: Little_Suzy
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I think you should block them. It sounds like they trying to guilt trip you and make you feel like a monster. Based on your post they seem to be pretty toxic and I think that cutting off contact with them is probably for the best.

Reactions: starrchaoz, annointed_towers, oddetoad and 1 other person
Groundhog_Day

Groundhog_Day

Dec 5, 2023
I think you should block them. It sounds like they trying to guilt trip you and make you feel like a monster. Based on your post they seem to be pretty toxic and I think that cutting off contact with them is probably for the best.
This seems like the best course of action. It's dangerous to hand over your own happiness to anyone other than yourself.

Reactions: oddetoad and EvisceratedJester
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
You cheated, and you are the victim! Nah!

You can't stop telling people she texts "her pain" to you.

Stop attempting to get everyone to trauma bond with you. It's creepy! lol

Block her. Send her $1,000. She needs to start healing.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: superwacki, IHurtTheOneILove and oddetoad
Groundhog_Day

Groundhog_Day

Dec 5, 2023
As far as I can tell, you didn't commit a crime here. You kissed another person and asked for nudes, yeah not great, but you don't exactly need to go jail for it.

It sounds like your ex will never forgive you for it, and obviously that is hard for you to accept. But accepting that, and moving on, seems like your best option. If you keep in contact with her, and put your happiness in her hands, it sounds like she will try to destroy you out of anger and resentment.

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
You cheated, and you are the victim! Nah!

You can't stop telling people she texts "her pain" to you.

Stop attempting to get everyone to trauma bond with you. It's creepy! lol

Block her. Send her $1,000. She needs to start healing.
Sorry if I'm making it seem like I'm the victim, I'm fully aware that I'm not lol. I just have genuinely no one else to talk to about this so I'm constantly posting on here. I'm also a little slow and dont know what trauma bond means.

Also I was already considering sending my ex all of my money once I CTB so not worst idea!

• Love
Reactions: superwacki and Little_Suzy