thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024
At this point I think my depression is in the final stages before it kills me because it took away most of my emotions and I just don't feel anything except for when my depression gets worse than normal, and I feel like I'm being compressed into nothing. Usually it's this awful feeling that makes me try to kill myself. It's not physically painful, but it just fills me with such a strong intention of dying that I honestly couldn't resist even if I wanted to. At this point I no longer want to recover and have accepted that my depression will drive me to suicide. The only real thing I am uncertain of is when I will finally be free of this pain and suffering. I'm not sure as to when exactly depression is no longer curable, but I think that if someone tries to recover early on enough they could probably do it but I think it's too late for me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TheFinalCurtains, pole, BadChanges and 1 other person
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
I've been feeling pretty similarly. I get told that there's hope for me but I just don't see it and don't see the point in any of it. After trying to recover or live with severe depression for so long it gets too tiring and consuming. I've let the depression win. It'll soon be time for the depression to win permanently.

Reactions: TheFinalCurtains
WiltedGirl

WiltedGirl

Jan 9, 2024
I miss escapism. things like video games and browsing the internet used to distract me but I feel completely empty regardless of if I'm on youtube or staring at a wall.

Reactions: TheFinalCurtains, RollingKinematics and BadChanges