• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Frew

Jan 7, 2020
I feel like I don't have a choice in killing myself anymore. I have everything I need to do it. I want to do it this weekend but also I dont. I don't have any other options. If I go to the doctor they'll just patronise me. There's no help out there. I want to escape but I feel terrible at what I'll leave behind.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Ybother, ERASED and 5 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
It always is extra sad for me to see people killing themselves because of overwhelming suffering rather than an honest lack of desire to live. I am sorry life has brought you to this point. It would be nicer to see you recover but I'm wishing you peace whatever you do.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ybother and littlevanillaballoon
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
once I overdosed on drugs and you might not believe me but I had some kind of judgment and my life flashed before me and was like your be even more unhappy if you die(if thats possible) but your gonna have to fight now(because you oding) and for the rest of your life.

so don't! ever give in without a fight, ever!

take care

• Hugs
Reactions: littlevanillaballoon
F

Frew

Jan 7, 2020
once I overdosed on drugs and you might not believe me but I had some kind of judgment and my life flashed before me and was like your be even more unhappy if you die(if thats possible) but your gonna have to fight now(because you oding) and for the rest of your life.

so don't! ever give in without a fight, ever!

take care
I can't anymore fight anymore, I'm completely broken

• Hugs
Reactions: Ybother, ERASED, littlevanillaballoon and 1 other person
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
You must I know its hard but I say you must I'm no expert and very depressed but when you see someone else unhappy I don't think you can let them do it, god life is so fucking horrible and cruel only truly horrid people could not see how dire it is but you must carry on somehow someway your gonna have to think instead of I must die how the hell! am I gonna stay Alive!

• Hugs
littlevanillaballoon

littlevanillaballoon

Aug 3, 2020
I can't anymore fight anymore, I'm completely broken

Frew,

You're not alone. I feel this way often. So sad and broken that it's hard to breathe. Even the air feels painful on your skin. You're not alone, and I hear you and understand.

I sometimes go to NDERF and read the near-death experiences there when I feel that way. I don't know why, but it calms me down. Maybe it'll help you, too? I don't know what happens after death, but so many people say they see their family and pets again...

Not sure if it's true, but it sure is a nice thought.

I'm sorry you're suffering and that life is so cruel. :heart:

Reactions: Frew
F

Frew

Jan 7, 2020
I don't think I can go to work tomorrow
Frew,

You're not alone. I feel this way often. So sad and broken that it's hard to breathe. Even the air feels painful on your skin. You're not alone, and I hear you and understand.

I sometimes go to NDERF and read the near-death experiences there when I feel that way. I don't know why, but it calms me down. Maybe it'll help you, too? I don't know what happens after death, but so many people say they see their family and pets again...

Not sure if it's true, but it sure is a nice thought.

I'm sorry you're suffering and that life is so cruel. :heart:
Thanks for your understanding, it helps

• Hugs