• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Dear Ms. Cortez,
I was born just a couple months after you and am happy to see that someone my age is in government representing me. Unlike most politicians who don't understand our generation's struggles, I know that you on the other hand are different in this respect.

Mental illness and the suicide rate are skyrocketing in our country. There are several reasons for this of course. What I want to highlight is the inability of medication and therapy to effectively treat a large number of us so that we may live happy and fulfilling lives. As a result, those of us with untreatable mental illness are left to live a torturous life filled with unnecessary suffering. It's no wonder then that many of us resort to suicide.

Suicide is frankly inevitable for many of us, but it shouldn't have to be done via barbaric and violent means that often fail and are traumatic in themselves. Before abortion was legal and done in a hospital setting, it was done via coat hangers and other ways all equally horrifying for the women involved.

I propose that euthanasia for the mentally ill be made legal, so they can exit this life peacefully and humanely. "My body, my choice" should extend to mental illness as well.

I know this is a controversial suggestion, but I know you have the influence to get the ball rolling when it comes to enacting change.

With utmost respect,
My name

• Love
Reactions: Going Home, appalachian moon, Sunset764 and 12 others