F

floofhook

Sep 24, 2020
I dreamt I was in a small market and they had CTB chocolate, a variety of chocolate all can kill you peacefully. One person was threatening the owner and telling them to throw it away but he was refusing. I went and bought some of them. One type looks like kit kat and one looks like galaxy jewels heart shaped one. Back home I was playing with a kid from my family and she grabbed some but I took them from her forcefully. At bed time I impulsively ate 2 of the galaxy looking ones and they were quite tasty. Afterwards I became so sleepy and felt a bit panicked. I knew I was gonna sleep and never wake up and I was scared but also relieved.

I slept 16 hours total today and When I woke up I was surprised and felt very tired and disappointed. I have been feeling tired and shaky all day. It's a dream I wish I never woke up from figuratively and literally.

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, aWishNotTrue, Birdie and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Woooah! Dreams are so random!

I've started writing down my dreams and last night, I dreamt 6 times!!!!!!! I woke up from time to time and got my notebook and write whatever I could while being sleepy lol.

Really nonsense stuff. For instance, in one of them, I just lifting a heavy fridge with burgers in it, with 3 ex friends!! WTF!!!

• Wow
Reactions: lobster salad, floofhook, BandAddict and 1 other person
aWishNotTrue

aWishNotTrue

‏‏‎ ‎
Apr 5, 2021
Wow! Sounds like such a dream, if only it was not.

It's really cool you can taste stuff in your dreams, mine are mostly just colour throw up that I can barely recall 30 seconds after waking up.

The kid grabbing the candy made me laugh, probably since they didn't know it would kill em, like, that's my ticket outta here kid! You ain't taking it!

• Wow
Reactions: floofhook, lobster salad, BandAddict and 1 other person
F

floofhook

Sep 24, 2020
Wow! Sounds like such a dream, if only it was not.

It's really cool you can taste stuff in your dreams, mine are mostly just colour throw up that I can barely recall 30 seconds after waking up.

The kid grabbing the candy made me laugh, probably since they didn't know it would kill em, like, that's my ticket outta here kid! You ain't taking it!
Yeah I can taste quite vividly and remember the taste after I wake up! I didn't realize that not everyone could do that though I rarely see dreams where I eat.

catch99

catch99

Apr 18, 2021
Sounds like CTB is something that is frequently on your mind. I think about it a lot as well but have never had a dream about it.

Very cool that you can taste during your dreams, I wish I could do that

Reactions: floofhook and aWishNotTrue