Feb 11, 2021
I wish i could just fucking die

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, naiad and iwanttodie000
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, all of us die someday. Death is patiently waiting for us.
Still, I get your point. I wish I had the guts to ctb but seems impossible.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I know that feeling. I keep going back and forth between wanting to ctb and wanting to get better and it's frustrating. Right now, I just want to ctb :(

Reactions: iwanttodie000
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
I know that feeling. I keep going back and forth between wanting to ctb and wanting to get better and it's frustrating. Right now, I just want to ctb :(
This, it's annoying because it makes me wonder what I really want. If I'm tired of it why does it have to get better when I know it will get worse again..

• Hugs
Reactions: Squiddy and iwanttodie000
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
This, it's annoying because it makes me wonder what I really want. If I'm tired of it why does it have to get better when I know it will get worse again..
Exactly. Things keep going up and down for me, but lately, been going down. I wish it would either go up or down permanently.

• Hugs
Reactions: Panna
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
It figures that those who tend to love their lives die young, while someone like me who literally can't stand his own existence will probably live to a ripe old age. Living and dying just seem like too much of a hassle. Not to mention that the way they're both doled out is just too unfair. What does "better" even mean for someone like me anymore? I'm already dead on the inside. The damage is done; it's too late for anything else. It also doesn't matter if someone can't take it anymore. The universe doesn't care. If anything, it'll only mock you for thinking so by the fact of your continued existence. Unless I'm willing to tie the knot around a doorknob and put my head into the noose; the pain will continue. It's honestly that simple, but that doesn't stop my inability to just get on with it and do it from being any less of an excruciating predicament to grapple with.

Reactions: Endeavour
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Same. I go to sleep every night imagining another way of dying. Be it by getting sick, getting shot, crashing a car or whatever.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mentalmick