UglyMutt

UglyMutt

Apr 8, 2020
I dont really post much on here other than to vent or seek support when im at my worst, and I've been doing really well lately.

However my dog recently went missing and this terrifies me, I have grown so much closer to him lately and formed what I thought was a really close bond, but for some reason he just decided not to come back to the house this time after what was supposed to be his normal bathroom routine.

My anxiety is so bad that my brain is coping by already accepting the fact that he might be gone forever. I know things like this are all apart of life but I just wish it didn't have to happen tonight.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Luchs, Lost in a Dream, Deleted member 1465 and 7 others
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
He could have wondered off and got lost or could be stolen or befriended another human and been taken in. Have you checked with the police or local dog rescue centers? In my country dogs are rarely allowed the freedom to wander outside of the home without their owners like cats do.

Reactions: Luchs, FusRohDracarys and lostangel
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Nooo! :hug: Did he have a name tag or was chipped? Call the local police or rescue centre or put up lost dog posters too. I hope you find him. My childhood dog used to run away all the time when he was an adolescent. We'd find him playing with the kids at the local school. They all loved him.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I dont really post much on here other than to vent or seek support when im at my worst, and I've been doing really well lately.

However my dog recently went missing and this terrifies me, I have grown so much closer to him lately and formed what I thought was a really close bond, but for some reason he just decided not to come back to the house this time after what was supposed to be his normal bathroom routine.

My anxiety is so bad that my brain is coping by already accepting the fact that he might be gone forever. I know things like this are all apart of life but I just wish it didn't have to happen tonight.
Did you find him