KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
I told her I have severe nausea (admittedly a lie) from starting a new antidepressive. She said the anti-emetic she could prescribe may cause worsening of depression.

I am so pissed and having a bad day 😡😡😡

It's so dumb that it's easier to get SN than it is getting anti-emetics. Street dealers don't even sell it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Zhendou, annikae, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so frustrated but anyway I hope that you eventually find what you search for, best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: Zhendou and KillingPain267
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Meto is actually a relatively high risk drug for its purpose. I've always been surprised at how easily people are able to get it on here. It's definitely not the anti nausea of choice for most prescribers and I think most doctors would want to try a lower risk anti nausea even if a patient asked for meto specifically.

• Informative
Reactions: Zhendou, Tonkpils and Forever Sleep
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Doctors have basic rules to follow. Do not prescribe something that will cause a worsening of the underlying condition.
Look for other options.

• Love
Reactions: Zhendou
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
Same. I ended up ordering from an indian pharmacy that another member used successfully. That's probably where you're gonna have to look next - an online pharmacy that ships without a prescription.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
Same. I ended up ordering from an indian pharmacy that another member used successfully. That's probably where you're gonna have to look next - an online pharmacy that ships without a prescription.
Do you know if it ships to EU countries? Can you DM me the name of the site?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Meto is actually a relatively high risk drug for its purpose. I've always been surprised at how easily people are able to get it on here. It's definitely not the anti nausea of choice for most prescribers and I think most doctors would want to try a lower risk anti nausea even if a patient asked for meto specifically.

I got prescribed it when I had gallstones. I'm actually quite surprised that they didn't tell me the side effects. Not that I experienced any of them- thankfully. I suppose I must have read them on the leaflet but figured they were probably low risk. I think I may have just put up with feeling sick if I'd read it properly!

But, I couldn't believe my luck when I read it in the SN regiment. They are years out of date. That's the only thing. Do you think they'd still work, just maybe be slightly less potent? I doubt they'll prescribe me more now. I think my welfare check (because of IC SN) went on my record. I bet they are wary of that too now- if people have any history of attempts.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
They are years out of date. That's the only thing. Do you think they'd still work, just maybe be slightly less potent?
I couldn't find anything about it, except most sites saying not to use medications that are past due date. But I don't trust anything official sites say anymore. They exaggerate risks of certain side effects (probably to avoid being sued, not out of care for patients).

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I couldn't find anything about it, except most sites saying not to use medications that are past due date. But I don't trust anything official sites say anymore. They exaggerate risks of certain side effects (probably to avoid being sued, not out of care for patients).

Yes- I think you're right. I think it's mostly to generate more cash for the big pharmaceutical companies. There are of course certain medications that can become dangerous to take beyond their expiry date but I think the majority of them simply lose some of their potency. Kind of like 'best before' dates as opposed to 'use by' dates on food. That's my hope anyway...

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Yes- I think you're right. I think it's mostly to generate more cash for the big pharmaceutical companies. There are of course certain medications that can become dangerous to take beyond their expiry date but I think the majority of them simply lose some of their potency. Kind of like 'best before' dates as opposed to 'use by' dates on food. That's my hope anyway...
Most medications past their date aren't dangerous, but they degrade over time so they become less and less potent. If something is far enough out of date it may degrade to the point of being pretty useless. I'd be more wary of taking out of date liquid medications for the risk of possible bacteria growth.

• Informative
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Tonkpils
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Maybe look into acquiring the "animal" form of meto online. Same drug, differing dosages.