M

metamorphosis7

Oct 8, 2020
Well, I tried tylenol and all that happened was that I was sick for a few days. I figured out a new plan that really isn't that common, I'm going to purchase sodium nitrite from Walmart and follow the directions in the peaceful pill handbook and if I use enough nitrite it should be enough. I will get a motel room and I will leave a note. I really need to do this because I've kinda not been a nice person. I'm working on changing, but I feel like it is too late. I'm paying the consequences to my actions by not having many friends. I have borderline personality disorder as well as other mental stuff. I'm going to counseling, but even if I totally change I will be alone. I feel like I need to be punished for the way I used to be. I plan on doing this when I save up enough money to purchase everything that I need. Only 10 people will care, but to the rest I will be just another picture in the obituary. I haven't made a good impact on people and it will be better that I'm gone. It won't be a big loss.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, death137, Brink and 3 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
You can buy SN from Walmart?

Reactions: dropdeadfred and Ghost2211
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: rt1989526, death137, sadworld and 1 other person
Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
Well, I tried tylenol and all that happened was that I was sick for a few days. I figured out a new plan that really isn't that common, I'm going to purchase sodium nitrite from Walmart and follow the directions in the peaceful pill handbook and if I use enough nitrite it should be enough. I will get a motel room and I will leave a note. I really need to do this because I've kinda not been a nice person. I'm working on changing, but I feel like it is too late. I'm paying the consequences to my actions by not having many friends. I have borderline personality disorder as well as other mental stuff. I'm going to counseling, but even if I totally change I will be alone. I feel like I need to be punished for the way I used to be. I plan on doing this when I save up enough money to purchase everything that I need. Only 10 people will care, but to the rest I will be just another picture in the obituary. I haven't made a good impact on people and it will be better that I'm gone. It won't be a big loss.

do you think there's an afterlife?

M

metamorphosis7

Oct 8, 2020
You can buy SN from Walmart?
Yeah, it's available online. It's to process meat.
do you think there's an afterlife?
I don't know. I'm in the middle of thinking that there is a God or there is the universe. I either believe that I will be limbo or worse. I'm scared to find out, but I just can't be here anymore.
Wouldn't the real punishment be to continue to live?
I don't know. It's hard to know what I believe in. I either believe that I will be in limbo or worse. I guess nobody truly knows.

Last edited: